Manning to Miami eerily similar to Culpepper Fiasco | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning to Miami eerily similar to Culpepper Fiasco

Cant believe how many really smart people around here knew Culpepper wouldnt work out. Oddly, I dont recall all these opinions back in 2006.

Cant believe how many really smart people around here knew Culpepper wouldnt work out. Oddly, I dont recall all these opinions back in 2006.

Well i wsnt one. I thought Culpepper would do good an most people did. Most were patient and were like we can start Harrington until he is ready but of course we started him day one and patientience was lost lol. I admit we made a mistake but it wasnt a dumb risk. Trading a second for a never was like Feeley was much stupider. Trading anything for nothing left trent green almost as bad.

I'm not on board with the racist comment but I was just thinking... doesn't it suck in ways that I don't have the vocabulary to express that any cautious Dolphin fan in here cannot be 100% optimistic at the thought of possibly signing an already Hall-of-Fame-headed QB? Doesn't it suck that this is the karma stitched to the fabric of this franchise for the last decade- "We've signed Peyton. What's going to go wrong?"

If I'm alone in this, I'm happy for those of you not on the same plain. It truly is a haunting of the likes of which I can't describe. But that is the way I truly feel- something amazing can happen to this franchise and my first thought evokes Murphy's Law..

I'm not on board with the racist comment but I was just thinking... doesn't it suck in ways that I don't have the vocabulary to express that any cautious Dolphin fan in here cannot be 100% optimistic at the thought of possibly signing an already Hall-of-Fame-headed QB? Doesn't it suck that this is the karma stitched to the fabric of this franchise for the last decade- "We've signed Peyton. What's going to go wrong?"

If I'm alone in this, I'm happy for those of you not on the same plain. It truly is a haunting of the likes of which I can't describe. But that is the way I truly feel- something amazing can happen to this franchise and my first thought evokes Murphy's Law..

Don't get me wrong I respect Peyton and would totally be psyched if he played for the Fins...

I'm glad to hear that Ross is forcing the issue and for once not making this Ireland's call...

I see a lot of similarities between bringing Manning to Miami and the Daunte Culpepper fiasco lets not forget how good Daunte was before he got injured, and how bad he was when he wore the Aqua.

So then it begs the question who is the Drew Brees in this comparison??

Could it be Matt Flynn?

Could it be Drew Brees again? He seems unhappy about his situation in NO atm...

It doesn't really matter because Jeff Ireland is too much of a racist irish pig and a moron to ever get this deal to go through anyway....

FIRE IRELAND!!!

I see, just like many other similarities ... you just connect-the-dots ....

black/white
night/day
good/bad
similar/different
win/lose

LMFAO The Culpepper Manifesto :lol: I had forgotten all about that. What a bum. Good times.

lol what? Culpepper wasn't 1/10 the QB Manning is. Not to mention he was a QB who relied a lot on his mobility, and tore 3 ligaments in his knee. This comparison is ridiculously stupid.

lol what? Culpepper wasn't 1/10 the QB Manning is. Not to mention he was a QB who relied a lot on his mobility, and tore 3 ligaments in his knee. This comparison is ridiculously stupid.
In before someone counters your point with "well Peyton injured his neck which is attached to his brain and he relies on his IQ".

Back
Top Bottom