Manuel Wright to work out for Dolphins (KFFL) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manuel Wright to work out for Dolphins (KFFL)

phinfan77 said:
p.s. I would love to be able to trade a RB for some secondary or D-line help, but right now we have two rookies, a returning pothead, Mr. Glass, and the two runners that left us as the poorest rushing team in the league. We have to wait to see how everyone does before there is trade value

Who are the 2 rookies ?
Who is mr Glass?
Who are the 2 runners that left us as the poorest rushing team behind an excellent O-Line?

Dolfan1000 said:
But keep in mind everyone, if we do grab him lets say in the 4th, we will encounter about 10000 threads in March/April saying... "I AM SICK OF GIVING UP DRAFT PICKS! SABAN SAID HE WOULDNT! WE HAVE SO FEW PICKS! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Good point but who really cares? Nearly all of those posts are un-readable...simply an overreaction from bored Dolfans.

BenchFiedler said:
Who are the 2 rookies ?
Who is mr Glass?
Who are the 2 runners that left us as the poorest rushing team behind an excellent O-Line?

Two rookies? Brown and Kay Jay Harris

Mr Glass? I presume Gordon who has had injuries and spent the year on IR

2 others? Again I presume Morris and Minor

Excellent O-line???????????????? :eek: :eek: For that remark I think we may need a blood and urine sample! :D :D

phinfan77 said:
okay, It sounds good, but before training camp or a few preseason games to use as example, which running back would you trade a 1st day pick for?

1. A former third string RB for the Rams that spent last year on IR and never played a full season

or

2. a former nfl rushing leader with bi-polar disorder, 4 subsatance violation in the Nfl, and quit on his team the first week of traing camp to live in a tent in australia and smoke weed.

I'm not seeing GM's line up for these two at the moment.

p.s. I would love to be able to trade a RB for some secondary or D-line help, but right now we have two rookies, a returning pothead, Mr. Glass, and the two runners that left us as the poorest rushing team in the league. We have to wait to see how everyone does before there is trade value

bro... I am pretty sure he ment that we could trade one of our RBs after this season to replace the pick that we would use on Wright...

Nasty

bro... I am pretty sure he ment that we could trade one of our RBs after this season to replace the pick that we would use on Wright...

Nasty

Close, I was thinking midseason with Gorden and after this season for Ricky.
Why? Midseason on Gorden? Last year of his present contract year
After the season for Ricky, got to showcase him for another team.

Just one will be fine, this all about getting picks for next years draft.

Back
Top Bottom