Maradonna Or Pele!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maradonna Or Pele!!!

Boomer said:
Generationally, Pele, Maradona and Zidane are the best three players of the past 50 years.

That's a very fair statement and key point, but Pele was the 1st and that means alot.

Maradona, he won the cup basically by himself because ARG had nothing but scrubs on the team.

Amars said:
Maradona, he won the cup basically by himself because ARG had nothing but scrubs on the team.

Batista, Brown, Ruggeri, Burruchaga and Valdano scrubs???

FLMAO

Amars said:

Beat me to it. Maradona is better. His WC team didn't have anyone on it. Pele was surrounded with some talent at least. Maradona had none and still won it. People just don't want to say he is the best because he isn't Mr. Perfect like Pele. He did drugs etc.

dominizzo said:
Kempes Canningia also boomer

Neither Mario Kempes or Claudio Cannigia were in the 1986 squad with which Amars is reffering to.

I think the Brazilian squad forgot to bring Ronaldhino, or did he miss the plane?. he was a non-entity this World Cup. That is the curse of being named the best player in the world. Remember what happend to Roberto Baggio when he got the label??.

Prime Time said:
Beat me to it. Maradona is better. His WC team didn't have anyone on it. Pele was surrounded with some talent at least. Maradona had none and still won it. People just don't want to say he is the best because he isn't Mr. Perfect like Pele. He did drugs etc.

Nonsense and nonsense to say that Maradona had no talent. Pele was the better player. No-one cares about the drug issue. Pele played in 4 World Cups, dominating 2 and scored more than 1200+ goals.

92 caps for Brazil and 77 goals. Unbelievable.

Prime Time said:
Why not?? Would you rather Gerrard :lol:

No, Oguchi Oneyewu.

:rolleyes2

Have you ever watched European football?

Boomer said:
Nonsense and nonsense to say that Maradona had no talent. Pele was the better player. No-one cares about the drug issue. Pele played in 4 World Cups, dominating 2 and scored more than 1200+ goals.

92 caps for Brazil and 77 goals. Unbelievable.

Agreed, this is about "on the pitch" talents not off......Pele is just better and talent around or lack thereof just doesnt change that.

Back
Top Bottom