marcus vick on nfl network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

marcus vick on nfl network

LoneWulF

Practice Squad
Reaction score
says he didnt have a gun at mcdonalds, he was holding his cell phone. Will participate in all qb drills.
I want to take him in the 6th round if hes there still. 5th round maybe. I wanted McPherson last year, ill take Vick this year. Its a low risk huge upside situation

mod edit - please keep draft topics in the draft forum - thanks

I disagree, I dont think he's a very good player anyway. Did you see him step on that other player's leg? That was horrible and we really dont need a player like that here. So in my opinion the downside is much greater than the upside, no matter how late he is available.

LoneWulF said:
says he didnt have a gun at mcdonalds, he was holding his cell phone. Will participate in all qb drills.
I want to take him in the 6th round if hes there still. 5th round maybe. I wanted McPherson last year, ill take Vick this year. Its a low risk huge upside situation
Vick seems like the kind of player who will pull a Maurice Clarett, get drafted then cut then go and rob someone and get arrested.

I do hope he does well though and think he will if he gets drafted by the Falcons so his older brother can keep him in check.

he said he didn't like the clarrett comparison because unlike clarett, he was going to perform in every drill.

LoneWulF said:

We don't have a 5th or 6th!

Give up all draft picks for the jets 4th pick and get Cutler.. :sidelol: Where is Ditka when you need him.:evil:

we dont have a 5th or 6th. If he is there with our last of our 3 7th round picks, then maybe. but I still think he will be a problem

Saban likes a team player. A clean player. Marcus Vick is neither. Did you see him stomp on U of L's DE Elvis "cool" Dumervil's leg at the Gator Bowl? I did. I was there, the guy is about as Cancerous as T.O would be. No Way. Pass on Vick via Michael or Marcus.

:barf:marcus vick
This guy never learns, it seems like he gets arrested every day.

LoneWulF said:
says he didnt have a gun at mcdonalds

yeah just like he "didn't intentionally" step on Dumervil’s calf after that tackle...Vick is a joke and I hope we stay far far away from him...:rolleyes2

Vick is trouble....asking him to be a law abiding citizen is liking asking TO to keep his mouth shut. Some guys just never learn.

No thank you. Maybe as a undrafted FA or with one of our 7ths but I just dont like the guy. He is too stupid to be an NFL QB anyway. Career backup at best or maybe a position change

LoneWulF said:

mod edit - please keep draft topics in the draft forum - thanks

Where do you get the huge upside from?

Back
Top Bottom