marcus vick on nfl network | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

marcus vick on nfl network

dolphan117 said:
So everyone somehow mistook his cell phone for a gun? I don't know whats wrong with me but I am having trouble believing that. One valid point that CK made is that if you could draft him in the 7th and keep him for about 2 years and shocase him in the preseason you might be able to flip him for a 4th. Who knows.
No, no ,no. Alright, you know how thay have pellet guns, pop guns, and even lighters that look like real guns.....? Well, now they have cell phones that look just like guns. Only one was ever made, and he had it. It looked so authentic, the batteries even looked like bullets.

it also fires like a real gun. if you get shot in the face with it, you'll die. just like a real gun.

dolfan72734me said:

I know its a hard concept to understand, but lets see if he's actually convicted for carrying a gun. Call me crazy for not taking the dirt-bag thats accusing him, at his word.

apa64che said:
I know its a hard concept to understand, but lets see if he's actually convicted for carrying a gun. Call me crazy for not taking the dirt-bag thats accusing him, at his word.

:lol: Can't believe I just saw someone defend Marcus Vick by calling someone else a dirtbag. Wow, that guy has issues, period. That whole Gator Bowl incident was a disgrace.

SpeedRush99 said:
:lol: Can't believe I just saw someone defend Marcus Vick by calling someone else a dirtbag. Wow, that guy has issues, period. That whole Gator Bowl incident was a disgrace.

I'm not defending the "stomping incident" but lets be real. You think anything like that has ever happend before in football?

As far as calling his accuser a dirt-bag, he is. He's been arrested for armed robbery. I think multiple times.

SpeedRush99 said:

I wasn't there, i don't know if he had a gun or not. All im saying is the guy whos accusing him ain't someone who was grabbing a late night snack at micky dee's with his wife and two little toddlers in the car.

apa64che said:
I wasn't there, i don't know if he had a gun or not. All im saying is the guy whos accusing him ain't someone who was grabbing a late night snack at micky dee's with his wife and two little toddlers in the car.

This is true.

the main problem with Vick's off the field crap is that he's a now a marked man. Anything that anyone ever accuses him of will be completely believed and accepted as fact. It's very hard to gain peoples trust again. Example, look at the Ricky W situation. Before anyone knew the facts, everyone just assumed, here we go again.

He did bring it on himself though.

you guys are so biased on this forum...you praise cutler and want us to trade up to get him, but condemn vick for getting into a little trouble in college. If i remember correctly, thats the same thing that caused randy moss to slide in the draft. I personally hope we get a qb via free agency and either draft jacobs or vick. He is a better passer than his brother and is as fast. (give or take a few steps) Ill take him for the sheer fact that he adds another dimension to our offense..when was the last time we had a qb that could run over 5 yards?

Elle Clouds said:
you guys are so biased on this forum...you praise cutler and want us to trade up to get him, but condemn vick for getting into a little trouble in college. If i remember correctly, thats the same thing that caused randy moss to slide in the draft. I personally hope we get a qb via free agency and either draft jacobs or vick. He is a better passer than his brother and is as fast. (give or take a few steps) Ill take him for the sheer fact that he adds another dimension to our offense..when was the last time we had a qb that could run over 5 yards?
Ray Lucas?
And who in the heck cares about what Randy Moss does? Yeah I really want someone who acts like he is rubbing his *** on a goal post.
Show me what Cutler has done to be in trouble.

Elle Clouds said:
A little trouble in college is having a keg in the dorm. A year-long suspension for selling alcohol/drugs to minors and being charged with sexually abusing a high school girl, along with various on-field incidents (leg-stomp) are what makes a felon. I don't think Marcus has the arm strength to hit Chambers on a fly route from the Miami prison.

Elle Clouds said:

Here is what you aren't aware of. Vick is not impressing people with his interviews in the Combine right now. According to ESPN Insider, his interviews at the combine have been terrible. His attitude is putting him in serious danger of not even being drafted this year...and this is coming from Insider, not me. Right now, Vick doesn't seem to have any maturity whatsoever and that attitude could put him in jail and/or out of the NFL. Any NFL team would approach him with caution or just flat out ignore him.

KuchaMucha said:
Here is what you aren't aware of. Vick is not impressing people with his interviews in the Combine right now. According to ESPN Insider, his interviews at the combine have been terrible. His attitude is putting him in serious danger of not even being drafted this year...and this is coming from Insider, not me. Right now, Vick doesn't seem to have any maturity whatsoever and that attitude could put him in jail and/or out of the NFL. Any NFL team would approach him with caution or just flat out ignore him.

Marcus has had his problems. I happen to think he'll get off of the firearm charges.

Back
Top Bottom