Marcus Vick's Number | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick's Number

Which Number Should Mmy Homeboy Marcus Vick wear??

• Total voters
NastyNas said:
should he wear his college number 5

big bro mike's number 7

or a new number?

How about 15. That's the same age as all his girls!!!!!!!!!!!What a looser!

The way some people are talking about him on this board and the way he thought he was the second best qb in the draft, heck let's give him

13!

Marino Forever said:
The way some people are talking about him on this board and the way he thought he was the second best qb in the draft, heck let's give him

13!
His talents do put him right up there with the top qb's in the draft. The only reason he wasn't drafted is because of his attitude and trouble with the law.

Dolfan1034 said:
His talents do put him right up there with the top qb's in the draft. The only reason he wasn't drafted is because of his attitude and trouble with the law.

The fact he is talented doesn't mean anything. Ryan Leaf was one of the most talented QBs the year he was drafted, too. Its all starts with your head and the way you make decisions to play QB in the NFL. I don't think decision-making is vick's strong suit, do you?

moremcdonaldsvick-1.jpg

We're worried about what Marcus Vicks number should be? There is a step we're missing in this equation- Vick actually making the team and being in a position where he can request a number.

This is a little uhh..premature?

Dolfan1034 said:

Strongly disagree, he doesn't have the experience to merit that comment.

My guess for the poll is 3, to represent the number, in days, that his NFL career will last. :wink:

Not 5, that's clearly bad karma, not 3 that'll be Joey's(unless he changes..which he may want to). I voted NEW.

Marcus Vicks number should serve double duty. You know, like in addition to his jersey number, it could also display his IQ. What this number would be, I don't know....but Im sure it would fit within the range of numbers eligible for the QB position. :lol:

NastyNas said:
should he wear his college number 5

big bro mike's number 7

or a new number?

You don't get to choose your inmate #.

Back
Top Bottom