Marcus Vick's Number | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick's Number

Which Number Should Mmy Homeboy Marcus Vick wear??

• Total voters
Vick should wear #11. Not knowing if he'll be a QB or WR, it's only safe. The number suits both positions. Unless Hagan is going to wear it.

SHouldnt copy his brother, and shouldnt use his college number because it didnt end well. New start w/ 3 sounds good to me

im tired of hearing people saying "why not #5?" ITS THE PUNTER DONNIE JONES WHO HAS FREAKIN #5 SO SHUTUP ITS #3 WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

I see Vick going under Saban's wing and becoming a good player one day.... just my humble opinion.....I'm an optimist!!! :wink:

Hmmm???

Oh yea.... I was thinking.... why did they give Vick number 3 in the first place? It kind of makes me think that we won't get Harrington after all. You would think that if they said, "ok Marcus, what number do you want??" Jersey guy: "Sorry, #3 is going to be Harrington's when he gets here, what other number do you want??"

Tells me two things: 1) Harrington won't be a phin 2) Vick won't be here that long.

What do yall think?

if i were vick, id pick the number 94 (for all my felonies)

Being that he'll be practice squad at best on the Fins, Vick's headed to a long and not very prosperous Arena Football career.....

Back
Top Bottom