Marcus Vick's Number | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick's Number

Which Number Should Mmy Homeboy Marcus Vick wear??

• Total voters
I come here each day more and more shocked and dismayed by all this Vick stuff...where the heck is the rationale for any of this?. What # should he wear???????OMG..are you kidding me? He has not even been offered a contract. If he does get offered a deal...he still has a slim shot of even making the team. Some of the people around here have to be delusional. Are we that devoid of any common sense that some think this guy is going to make a difference on this team?.What # is he going to wear??.The poll should have read what are the chances that Vick will even be around come training camp!:shakeno:

NYPhinFan said:
I come here each day more and more shocked and dismayed by all this Vick stuff...where the heck is the rationale for any of this?. What # should he wear???????OMG..are you kidding me? He has not even been offered a contract. If he does get offered a deal...he still has a slim shot of even making the team. Some of the people around here have to be delusional. Are we that devoid of any common sense that some think this guy is going to make a difference on this team?.What # is he going to wear??.The poll should have read what are the chances that Vick will even be around come training camp!:shakeno:

correct

A.C. said:
im tired of hearing people saying "why not #5?" ITS THE PUNTER DONNIE JONES WHO HAS FREAKIN #5 SO SHUTUP ITS #3 WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
I'll keep saying until you guys shutup.....its 3... not 5 not 7 not 16.......3

http://clarionherald.org/20030312/buddyd.htm <-- TURLEY INFO

I still don't get all of the Vick Bashing and the fact that we birng Turley in with open arms. I don't care either way I will take em both but so many people crap on decisions the fins have made (regardless of the upside) bringing in these players of "questionable" character yet NO ONE questions Turley?

NastyNas said:
should he wear his college number 5

big bro mike's number 7

or a new number?

I didnt know you needed a number at Mcdonalds, ESPN announced that the fins were not going to offer him a contract.

eddie4fins said:
I didnt know you needed a number at Mcdonalds, ESPN announced that the fins were not going to offer him a contract.

lol
I had to take a number the other day at the building permits line. It was number 3. I kept the plastic number, therefore, I will be number three much longer than Marcus.

Oh, since I did not return the plastic 3, I officially stole it and I smoke pot occasionally, therefore I am a bad person.:sidelol:

twanderer said:
http://clarionherald.org/20030312/buddyd.htm <-- TURLEY INFO

I still don't get all of the Vick Bashing and the fact that we birng Turley in with open arms. I don't care either way I will take em both but so many people crap on decisions the fins have made (regardless of the upside) bringing in these players of "questionable" character yet NO ONE questions Turley?
The problem is NOBODY is saying that Turley will come in and be a starter...or has more talent than the guy in front of him at his position. You DO have people coming on here talking that Vick should be the #2 guy behind Culpepper...that he would be able to start the season if Culpepper is not ready..and that Vick is a more talented QB option than Harrington. That is why people are ripping on Vick and oh so tired talking about it. It borders on the absurd.

"We want information... information... information!
Who are you?
The new number 2!
Who is number 1?
You are number 6!
I'm not a number I'm a free man...
AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I think 3 was great for the schmuck's short Dolphins' career. After all, isn't that the number of time he's been arrested?

Back
Top Bottom