Marino getting railed on the Eagles site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino getting railed on the Eagles site

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Marino apparently did an about face on the picks segment today and picked the Panthers on CBS after picking the Eagles on his HBO show. He is getting killed by Eagles fans. If that is true, I lose a little respect for Marino with that BS.

He does that alot... He picked the Phins to go to the superbowl and changed his pick after the Houston game.

That is weak, make a f-ing pick and stay with it, it comes of as very disingenous

I don't think analysts/commentators should do pick 'ems. I tend to lose faith in professional analysts when the person has a horrible picking record.

Originally posted by jgarMD
That is weak, make a f-ing pick and stay with it, it comes of as very disingenous

Damn dood get off his back. Factors change, you learn more about certain teams as time goes by....if he was making these picks from his "heart" that would be one thing.....he's going with what he sees the odds to be, not what he'd personally like to see....its his job.

For real dude...ripping the guy because he changed his mind, come on..everyone changes their mind Marino just happens to get paid for it...:goof:

Who cares...Will the eagles fans still talk **** about Marino if they lose 2nite? Dont think so

Is this really a topic right now? Wow what a reach, who really cares...

Who cares. This is beyond petty.

And you know what else?? When Marino taped the HBO show, Stephen Davis wasn't supposed to play. Today?? Davis starts.

Originally posted by Muck
Who cares. This is beyond petty.

And you know what else?? When Marino taped the HBO show, Stephen Davis wasn't supposed to play. Today?? Davis starts.

Case and point.

Trivial Philly fan drivvel as usual. They're just lookin' for excuses 'cuz they know they're gonna lose, but to say, "Dammit....Marino Jinxed US! He picked us THEN changed to Carolina....ITS HIS FAULT WE LOST!" is pretty damn pathetic.

STFU Philly!

Back
Top Bottom