Marino getting railed on the Eagles site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino getting railed on the Eagles site

I think they need to be worried a little more about their piece of **** team instead of what our VP of football ops says. It's the least of there worries.

How dare Dan change his pick....especially when he changes it to the CORRECT one. ;)

Hmmm could it be that it's all in fun and they sort of have a little contest between each other, maybe he picks differently to gain ground. But either way who the hell cares.

I say that is reason to banish him from and chance of getting into the HAll, Pete Rose and Dan Marino outcasts.

Boy I guess Dan will never go to that fan site.....like he cares what they think.

BB

Originally posted by jgarMD
Marino apparently did an about face on the picks segment today and picked the Panthers on CBS after picking the Eagles on his HBO show. He is getting killed by Eagles fans. If that is true, I lose a little respect for Marino with that BS.

It's not the 1st time, and if he ever gets back on TV after this thing he'll do it again and again.

Oliver...

What is the big deal making a pick aint nothing but for fun why does it matter all four teams are so close it is a spit decision what he was saying is that either team has just as good a chance as the other or maybe he looked at tapes an said there is no way the eagles can defend that some people find the crazest stuff to complain about. I would'nt care if the dolphins and the redskins were going to the SB an Bradshaw the week before says the dolphins will win an two days later change his mind and say the redskins will win just an opinion that every one is intitled to. The picks that the commentaries come up with is something for the fans a way to tell the fans what they think an I always want to here. It is like I always wanted to know what Marino's favorite team when he was young an I found out it was the steeler's. What is the big deal there is nothing disrespectful about that.

Damn fans oughtta been more worried about makin' noise for their team....they got quiet pretty darn early.

Either way.....GO DAN....he was right.

Originally posted by aqualuv
And I suppose you have never changed your mind?
good god, if i weren't allowed to change my mind i'd get lost for sure. lets hope these guys that think its a sin to change your mind, i hope that when they do its for a better one!:D :evil:

I think Ricky would have quit the NFL after one season in Philly.. That place sucks.

They act like he cussed them or said they were worst team ever to play and I hate the Eagles. I would understand if he said that. They want to talk about Marino. I don't want to be at a game and hear some of things that they say about the opposing team or what they do to a other them fan.

Back
Top Bottom