Marino sucked | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
dolfancoolio said:
oh my god, mercury you base your analysis of marino on the amount of times he sneaked and whether or not he was a good tackler when his passes were intercepted????.....weak dude just plain weak

Coach Mecury....Bio

Is a diehard Dolphin fan since 1985. Watched every game. Believes Deberg, Kosar, and Mitchell are all better QB's than Marino. Likes his QB's to be 2-way players who can wrap up a LB who has intercepted the ball. Likes to give his QB's 10-15 sneaks a game to keep the ball moving. Related to Ray Finkle in some way.

GreenMonster said:
Coach Mecury....Bio

Is a diehard Dolphin fan since 1985. Watched every game. Believes Deberg, Kosar, and Mitchell are all better QB's than Marino. Likes his QB's to be 2-way players who can wrap up a LB who has intercepted the ball. Likes to give his QB's 10-15 sneaks a game to keep the ball moving. Related to Ray Finkle in some way.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mercury1972 said:
Big numbers? Go back and look at DeBergs, Kosars and Mitchells and let me know what you find? The exact if not BETTER numbes than Marinos!!

Okay, I tried to leave this thread alone...it's fine that you don't like Dan Marino. But to throw out BS like this and not bring any substance YOURSELF does not bring any benefit to the forum.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom