Marino sucked | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenMonster said:
He asked and he shall receive... I am going to look up Brock Huards #'s in any case that he too is better than Marino..

That would be Damon Huard. Brock played for Seattle FWIW

Come to think of it....if Wes Welker ever comes in to play qb, I'm afraid to say it folks...but he just might be better than Marino!

sodenj5 said:
That would be Damon Huard. Brock played for Seattle FWIW

Ya I swithed them by accident, I always get those HOF Huard QB's messed up.

mercury1972 said:
I am a die hard Dolphan since 1970. I would just like to say that Marino sucked. When you look at complete QB's, you don't think of Marino. Has anyone EVER seen him quarterback sneak when it was 3rd or 4th and inches? No! I've seen drive after drive stall when he handed off four yards in the backfield only for a loss of two when a simple quarterback sneak would have done just fine. He was a punk! Did he even have a play action fake? No! Let me ask everyone this. When he went out with an injury, why did all the other qb's put up BIG numbers? Kosar ( was past his prime), DeBerg (way past his prime), Mitchell (never had a prime) etc. I'll tell you why. It was the system and the receivers. When a quarterback throws as much as Marino he better put up 350 yards and 2-3 td's. He was a BUM!

laughat: :laughat: HEY LOOK GUYS.....JAY Feidlers BACK!!! GO AWAY JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughat: :laughat:

FinsFan74 said:
Come to think of it....if Wes Welker ever comes in to play qb, I'm afraid to say it folks...but he just might be better than Marino!

What can't Wes Welker do???!!!

I was at the Pats game when he kicked, man I thought he was going to kick straight back at the center's a$$, but was really surprised.

A special teams god, he is.

this has to be the most ridiculous post that i have ever seen from a so-called dolphan...jay fiedler had more rushing yards and rushing tds than marino did...i guess that makes him better...john elway did not win a super bowl until he had terrell davis...the killer bees were in the early 80s that took us to super bowl 17...shula was the one that went from a running team in the 70s to a passing team when marino got there because he wanted to utilize marinos talent...j.j. took the ball out of marinos hands...marino at the very worst is a top 5 qb of all time...

sodenj5 said:
What can't Wes Welker do???!!!

I was at the Pats game when he kicked, man I thought he was going to kick straight back at the center's a$$, but was really surprised.

A special teams god, he is.
so true! very versatile

You Are ******ed

mercury1972 said:
I am a die hard Dolphan since 1970. I would just like to say that Marino sucked. When you look at complete QB's, you don't think of Marino. Has anyone EVER seen him quarterback sneak when it was 3rd or 4th and inches? No! I've seen drive after drive stall when he handed off four yards in the backfield only for a loss of two when a simple quarterback sneak would have done just fine. He was a punk! Did he even have a play action fake? No! Let me ask everyone this. When he went out with an injury, why did all the other qb's put up BIG numbers? Kosar ( was past his prime), DeBerg (way past his prime), Mitchell (never had a prime) etc. I'll tell you why. It was the system and the receivers. When a quarterback throws as much as Marino he better put up 350 yards and 2-3 td's. He was a BUM!

Your mother had you by mistake, You are the stuff that drips down your mothers leg, Its a shame that someone let you continue after birth, You should of been an ABORTION.

oh my god, mercury you base your analysis of marino on the amount of times he sneaked and whether or not he was a good tackler when his passes were intercepted????.....weak dude just plain weak

I just have to laugh at this troll that has a poor knowledge of football . :lol:

Go away son, comeback when you actually know the game of football.

mercury1972 said:
All the replies are typical of ignorant Dolphans that don't know squat about what real football players are. Another question: Did you EVER see Marino try and make a tackle after any of his numerous picks? Don't think so. He ran like hell in the other direction so he wouldn't get touched. He was a gunslinger..that much is true. But complete football players play like men..not women who are afraid to get touched!

I saw him grab greg lloyd by the throat. doesnt sound too much like a woman to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom