Marino sucked | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try but he NEVER qb sneaked. As for his HOF numbers...don't forget the main stat...he threw more than any quarterback alive or dead!

mercury1972 said:
Those were not sneaks. They were broken plays. Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

If all you want is a great QB sneaker, maybe a Shaun King or Scott Mitchell is your top QB..

mercury1972 said:
Nice try but he NEVER qb sneaked. As for his HOF numbers...don't forget the main stat...he threw more than any quarterback alive or dead!

Who was he gonna hand the ball off to! :yell:

Ya i know qb sneaks aren't important. They only allow the drives to continue. Nice answer!

mercury1972 said:

He has ran a called QB Sneak. He did it for a TD in Atlanta a few seasons before he retired. It was not a broken play either, so since you say he NEVER QB sneaked, you've now been proven wrong.

Some of us would like to know about these big #'s the backups were putting up. Please enlighten us.

I notice that you're ignoring every post that is willing to debate you, and you focus only on the ones calling you a moron.

Quit crying and put you're money where you're mouth is.

Why should i be banned? Cause i have an opinion? I know, i know..all you fantasy Dolphin fans think every player in Dolphin history is the best. And you same Dolphin fans were on the Ricky band wagon two years ago. Make real replies instead of ban me. Get some substance. I've seen EVERY game since 1985!! Every single game!

I don't care about the replies. Just give some good substance and not a bunch of BULL!

mercury1972 said:
Ya i know qb sneaks aren't important. They only allow the drives to continue. Nice answer!

Trying to explain football to you is harder then explaining it to my 8yr old daughter. :lol: Well got to go You have wasted enough of my time! :shakeno:

Big numbers? Go back and look at DeBergs, Kosars and Mitchells and let me know what you find? The exact if not BETTER numbes than Marinos!!

mercury1972 said:
I am a die hard Dolphan since 1970. I would just like to say that Marino sucked. When you look at complete QB's, you don't think of Marino. Has anyone EVER seen him quarterback sneak when it was 3rd or 4th and inches? No! I've seen drive after drive stall when he handed off four yards in the backfield only for a loss of two when a simple quarterback sneak would have done just fine. He was a punk! Did he even have a play action fake? No! Let me ask everyone this. When he went out with an injury, why did all the other qb's put up BIG numbers? Kosar ( was past his prime), DeBerg (way past his prime), Mitchell (never had a prime) etc. I'll tell you why. It was the system and the receivers. When a quarterback throws as much as Marino he better put up 350 yards and 2-3 td's. He was a BUM!

:confused: Either your girlfriend cheated on you with him recently or your wife left you to be his mistress. Which is it?

Waiste your time? Why reply or even read this? It has a subject matter posted. You've waisted your own time. I suppose you think Richmond Webb was a good lineman?

mercury1972 said:
Big numbers? Go back and look at DeBergs, Kosars and Mitchells and let me know what you find? The exact if not BETTER numbes than Marinos!!

No, you go back and look at Deberg, Kosar and Mitchells numbers. You're the one who brought them into the debate, you're the one singing their praises. The burden of proof is on you. If you feel their stats validate your argument, go and find them. I'm certainly not going to do it for you.

mercury1972 said:
I don't care about the replies. Just give some good substance and not a bunch of BULL!
People have given you "substance" but you overlook their posts and reiterate the same thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom