Marquise Brown Visiting Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marquise Brown Visiting Dolphins

BPA baby. We simply need talent
I think Miami is fortunate in that the draft has a lot of talent on the defensive line, which is the Dolphins biggest need. Some nice talent on the offensive line as well, but keep hearing that it's not deep and you've got to get those players early.

I would have to pass on him if I was in the draft room. Just thinking back to the mistake of drafting DVP with a known history of foot injuries scares the bejesus out of me.
This hits it right on the head. Not to mention it's a Lisfranc, which is a career ender. Not only can you not walk for close to a year. The bone needs longer to heal and people often don't regain their full explosiveness/strength. It is a shame because he could be awesome, just not worth that high pick.

There are some really good WRs in this draft, but Marquise Brown is not one of them. If by good WR you really mean big play threat or gadget player then he’s not worthy of a high draft pick. Maybe take a shot on him in the 5th. But he’s a bust at 1, 2, or 3.

I can get behind drafting a WR in the 3rd; Butler, Harry, Metcalf, or AJ Brown...any one of those fall to the 3rd and I’d be all about taking a WR.

Last edited:
There are some really good WRs in this draft, but Marquise Brown is not one of them. If by good WR you really mean big play threat or gadget player then he’s not worthy of a high draft pick. Maybe take a shot on him in the 5th. But he’s a bust at 1, 2, or 3.

I can get behind drafting a WR in the 3rd; Butler, Harry, Metcalf, or AJ Brown...any one of those fall to the 3rd and I’d be all about taking a WR.
I agree. He’s way too small for a high pick. Under 170lbs is worth a late round flyer

I agree. He’s way too small for a high pick. Under 170lbs is worth a late round flyer
LOL “late round flyer”. Brown is slight & not a complete WR, but he’s electric & will be gone by the end of 2nd round.

This early wouldn’t make an ounce of sense to me.

But then again no wr add would prior to round 3. Probably more day 3 even.

I agree, I like his enthusiasm. But who ever gets his QB, should double down and pick this guy up.. Chemistry,

Marquis Brown is great, but I think he's the second best Brown at wide receiver in this draft. A.J. Brown will be a beast in the slot, like a faster version of Jarvis Landry.

Meh... I think this is a great draft for wideouts, I would love us to add Andy isabella or Emanuel Hall, but I'm not a fan of this kid at all. If he dropped to the 3rd I would think about it but I think we could get Hall there whom I would be more interest in. I think we do need to add a wideout, despite it being far from our most needy area,

Back
Top Bottom