Marshall Frustrated. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall Frustrated.

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
First off, Finatic is doing a great job as usual in reporting camp updates, thanks alot fin. Second, There was a tidbit on Marshall kicking the ball out of frustration. I read some concerned comments, and thought that it wasnt fair to assume its him back in his Denver days. Hes a great talent that takes pride in his work and im sure was frustrated that his game wasnt to his standards.
I want to hear some initial reactions when reading "Marshall kicked the ball across field" Just to see where some peoples heads are at when thinking of Marshall and frustration in the same sentence.

Do you think he did it on purpose or do you think when he was running and he dropped it and accridently kicked it? Even if he did it on purpose not a big deal. He dropped the bad and got mad at himself not doing it to be a cancer.

What it sounds like to me is he was upset with his play and booted the ball out of frustration with himself. Totally different situation than in Denver where he wanted a new contract and spent a whole day booting balls and knocking down passes.

Do you think he did it on purpose or do you think when he was running and he dropped it and accridently kicked it? Even if he did it on purpose not a big deal. He dropped the bad and got mad at himself not doing it to be a cancer.
I agree, but you do you have crop of people who will say the trade was a big mistake, becasue of it.

What it sounds like to me is he was upset with his play and booted the ball out of frustration with himself. Totally different situation than in Denver where he wanted a new contract and spent a whole day booting balls and knocking down passes.

I agree, just pointing out that some fans will bring Marshalls past into any "negative" that could be associated with his name. its sad.

Frustrating start to practice for Marshall. Dropped out route, kicked ball to next field, then Vontae broke up Penny pass to him.

No biggie just pissed he dropped one. Not like he was around the field punting balls.

the guys got the best hands on the team drops one ball in the entire camp to date pretty much and kicks the ball off the field in frustration and it's an issue??? really...

he could have pulled a ted ginn and just not gave a damn...

this is completely absolutely a non issue...

remember this when brandon marshall is torching pretty much the entire league beginning in just over a month...

oh this is just great. cut him now. we dont need players that get intense during practice. what was the FO thinking.

Back
Top Bottom