Marshall Frustrated. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall Frustrated.

He probably heard about Ndamukong Suh's 35 yard field goal in practice the other day and thinks he can better him with a 40 yarder...

I actually love this. This is what, his 1st drop in training camp so far, and he's that upset over it? That tells me Brandon is serious about being the best WR in the league this upcoming season, and he won't settle for anything less.

I really didn't think much of it when I read it. Sounded to me like he dropped a pass and just kicked the ball when it was on the ground. I don't think he picked it up and punted it. Just kind of kicked it and it went to the field beside them. No big deal, I am sure other players have done the same thing.

We want wolves not sheep.

It's not a big deal he just dropped a pass got mad at himself and punted the ball to the other field

I like it. Guys that care that much make good football players. But then anyone with eyes already knew that Brandon Marshall is a superb football player, so...

Unreal. First I overheard a report that Marshall used the words "Henne", "work", "Sparano" and the F word within a five minute span, and now this.

Do we REALLY need guys like this on our team? Can we get a 7th rounder in 2013 for him at this point?

Ya, the coaches should initiate," primal scream therapy." Are you guys nuts?

Kicking the football in frustration is tantamount to slamming your golf club down when you make a bad shot.

This means absolutely nothing.

So a great practice would have every player that dropped a ball, got burned in coverage, threw an interception or got sacked forgetting that they were all supposed to be professionals and punting balls all over the place?

Sporano needs to sit down with the kid and tell him not to sweat the small stuff like his first dropped ball of camp.

Has anyone ever played a down of organized football? If so you would know this is much ado about nothing.

Has anyone ever played a down of organized football? If so you would know this is much ado about nothing.

Yes and none of my coaches would let this undisciplined behavior happen twice.

I like the fire. It shows he is striving toward perfection, which you should look for in a football player. But one thing I haven't seen in this thread, which deserves to be mentioned; what happens if this would have been a real game? 15 yard personal foul penalty. Lets say we were in field goal range right before half time, and this would happen? And we end up losing the game by a point or two?

I hope the coaching staff mentioned this to him. Tell him they appreciate the fire, but we have to use our head, so it doesnt cost the team.

Back
Top Bottom