Marshall Frustrated. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall Frustrated.

Its just competative nature.

As a coach I'd be more concerned if kids didn't care or show no reaction to mistakes.

But like Mark Z stated above, you can't have practice turn into a circus. As long as these types of displays are kept to a minimum (team-wide, not player specific), its fine.

We need players that give a **** - About football, about the team, and about their own performance. Passion is a good thing.

I think that's just a natural reaction. How many times have you done that just playing catch with a football or baseball or missing a basketball shot?

the guys got the best hands on the team drops one ball in the entire camp to date pretty much and kicks the ball off the field in frustration and it's an issue??? really...

BEST HANDS ON THE TEAM??? Not even close!!! Cam went the entire season last year without a single drop. Brandon is an amazing talent but he absolutely does NOT have the best hands on the team, maybe 3rd best, but he doesn't have better hands than Cam and Bess, no way no how, PEROID!!

BEST HANDS ON THE TEAM??? Not even close!!! Cam went the entire season last year without a single drop. Brandon is an amazing talent but he absolutely does NOT have the best hands on the team, maybe 3rd best, but he doesn't have better hands than Cam and Bess, no way no how, PEROID!!

hmmm yeah he does! Not only are his hands better, his route running seperation, yac, and vision are better. Marshall had more receptions either of them had targets. Not to mention Bess n his fumbles.

Oh and as far as him kicking a ball who cares!

This incident speaks LOADS about MARSHALL. It's not mundane, or "no big deal": it's a VERY BIG DEAL, for what it says about one Mr. BRANDON MARSHALL. It says that he won't let his performance level drop...EVER. He won't be nonchalant about drops, or give himself an excuse, or anything else. It says that he takes pride in being one of the top 3 WRs in football, and if he's not the very best, he still wants to improve and BECOME the very best. It says that he CARES...a helluva lot, and REALLY wants to give the MIAMI DOLPHINS their money's worth. For him, nothing less will do.

Refreshing, don't you think?

If he's mad at himself, I'm ok with it. If he's mad at a coach or player, I'm not ok with it.

I bet the Broncos fans are having a field day if they heard this chatter about him kicking balls during practice.

I would let BMarsh kick a ball any day as long as he counters that on Sundays doing what he does best, chillin on Beast Beach

To be fair, Cam didn't have passes going 10 ft above his head or anything where he had to make a circus catch. It's a toss up to me between Bess and Marshall. Bess has made some sick catches himself.

What it sounds like to me is he was upset with his play and booted the ball out of frustration with himself. Totally different situation than in Denver where he wanted a new contract and spent a whole day booting balls and knocking down passes.

I think this is the right answer

Back
Top Bottom