Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
says Henne is more than capable of being an All-Pro QB, its the fact that others are controlling his destiny that is stalling him.

says its time to start pulling the trigger on offense.

says hes never seen so much coverage in his life on him, always 2-3 players on him.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

asked why the offense is 28th, says thats a question for the coach not me.

Man let that Wolverine loose Dan Henning . . . and while your at it . . . get that Auburn Tiger more involved in the running game.

The BEAST has spoken.

He's going to continue to see 2-3 players on him every game until we establish another receiver on offense. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why Hartline is not running more deep routes. I'm telling you he had one-on-one coverage all day. If he can't get it done then we need to try Wallace or Moore out there but 3 deep routes was all I saw in the Baltimore game, 3 that was it.

What's more telling is the fact that he is saying that he's getting double and in some cases triple covered and the main question was, how can an OC not make the other team pay for that? Unreal, not to be able to exploit a defense in those circumstances

Obviously he has never seen so much coverage on him. Why wouldn't he? I mean all the other wideouts are barely going 10 yards in their routes. You can run a shell coverage on Marshall with basically 2-3 covering him per play with no one covering the other wideouts because they never EVER go deep.

I was at the Baltimore game and Hartline ran deep 3 times, and basically no one else ran deep. Bess did a quick wheel route, but he was barely on the field.

i love it.. Keep digging the knife deeper into these clowns that are called Miami Dolphin coaching staff.. Make them own up to their horrible decision making.. Anything to get the point accross that the players and fans know that they are doing a horrible job!

how can a run oreintated dinosaur that has no imagination or creativity take advantage of something like that?

He's going to continue to see 2-3 players on him every game until we establish another receiver on offense. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why Hartline is not running more deep routes. I'm telling you he had one-on-one coverage all day. If he can't get it done then we need to try Wallace or Moore out there but 3 deep routes was all I saw in the Baltimore game, 3 that was it.

You know ever time something like this is said it just magnifies Tedd Ginn Speed not being replaced and how slow our TE must be and RB coming out of the back field.

You know ever time something like this is said it just magnifies Tedd Ginn Speed not being replaced and how slow our TE must be and RB coming out of the back field.

RBs only do one route out of the backfield. An option route that has them either doing an out to the flats or curling in front of the LBs. I have not seen one route by either Ricky or Ronnie past 5 yards when they are matched up with a LB.

I love Brandon Marshall......seriously......Sparano better put Henning on the Chopping block like the Special Teams coach or hes gonna be toast

wasnt there a guy last week that marshall wanted us to claim on waivers? i forget who it was now, but im sure i will remember in about 5 days.

RBs only do one route out of the backfield. An option route that has them either doing an out to the flats or curling in front of the LBs. I have not seen one route by either Ricky or Ronnie past 5 yards when they are matched up with a LB.

That's terrible play design you have to make teams pay for covering marshall they way they do. If you don't it will be the same thing every game....arrrghhhh this is so frustrating, whats worst is our pass protection is good enough to do some serious damage.

wasnt there a guy last week that marshall wanted us to claim on waivers? i forget who it was now, but im sure i will remember in about 5 days.

Could you imagine if we picked him up and he had to play in this offense? He would have blow up by his second week with the Dolphins.

Could you imagine if we picked him up and he had to play in this offense? He would have blow up by his second week with the Dolphins.

And I was all for him until I really saw this offense last week . . . what a waste and distraction Moss would have turned into.

Do you think Dan Henning knows what "chunk yards" are.

Back
Top Bottom