Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO

I would have expected at least 10-20 Henne sucks, Brandon Marshall is just blowing smoke comments.

wasnt there a guy last week that marshall wanted us to claim on waivers? i forget who it was now, but im sure i will remember in about 5 days.

Wasn't there a guy we had on the team that we traded away, that hell i don't care how sorry you think he is, but teams would never treat him like Brian Hartline, leaving him one on one. But hey where fans, what do we know?

The coaching is horrible and the QB is horrible. Recipe for disaster. Recipe for the worst offense in the league, despite having a beast like Brandon Marshall.

We have to max protect on nearly every play because Henne is a slug in the pocket.

We have to run very basic routes in which receivers come to more or less a stop because Henne cant read and react at all. He also couldnt hit a receiver in stride who is running downfield if his life depended on it.

Henne blows. Sparano blows. Henning pretty much blows. Parcells is probably worse than all of them. He is ultimately responsable for this mess. He hired these boobs and he selected the players.

Who the hell passes on Matty Ice for an overpaid cornfed lineman and settles on a bum like Henne as a physically challenged 2nd round money bargain?

Oh wait, I know.....besides Parcells, about 80% of this board who are now complaining about mainly Henning.

I would have expected at least 10-20 Henne sucks, Brandon Marshall is just blowing smoke comments.

I hear ya! hehehe.

The good thing is Brandon does not mince words. It's not just a coincidence though that he is basically saying the same thing Ricky alluded to yesterday....It's all on Henning. Give the players on offense a reason to be excited about running the plays called, take off the hand-cuffs, and let your playmakers make plays. This offense has the players and potential to be pretty dang good if the right plays were called.

The coaching is horrible and the QB is horrible. Recipe for disaster. Recipe for the worst offense in the league, despite having a beast like Brandon Marshall.

We have to max protect on nearly every play because Henne is a slug in the pocket.

We have to run very basic routes in which receivers come to more or less a stop because Henne cant read and react at all. He also couldnt hit a receiver in stride who is running downfield if his life depended on it.

Henne blows. Sparano blows. Henning pretty much blows. Parcells is probably worse than all of them. He is ultimately responsable for this mess. He hired these boobs and he selected the players.

Who the hell passes on Matty Ice for an overpaid cornfed lineman and settles on a bum like Henne as a physically challenged 2nd round money bargain?

Oh wait, I know.....besides Parcells, about 80% of this board who are now complaining about mainly Henning.

We disagree on Henne, but I still love reading your posts!

Personally I think Henne can get it done. Henning just has the poor kid so f'ed up right now he doesn't know what to do.

I hear ya! hehehe.

The good thing is Brandon does not mince words. It's not just a coincidence though that he is basically saying the same thing Ricky alluded to yesterday....It's all on Henning. Give the players on offense a reason to be excited about running the plays called, take off the hand-cuffs, and let your playmakers make plays. This offense has the players and potential to be pretty dang good if the right plays were called.

Indeed, plus Ricky was saying basically people are not buying in, or are convinced, to what the coaches are installing too.

I was with you until you referred to Jake Long as an "overpaid cornfed lineman". I guess everyone must be overpaid since Long has clearly established himself as the best LT in the league this year, and believe me fans of other teams are noticing it also. Comments like that make me think you don't watch the games.

in your opinion, is there anybody on our roster that doesnt suck? you say our best player is overpaid , so there cant be much left after that. just curious

I was with you until you referred to Jake Long as an "overpaid cornfed lineman". I guess everyone must be overpaid since Long has clearly established himself as the best LT in the league this year, and believe me fans of other teams are noticing it also. Comments like that make me think you don't watch the games.

Even if he were the best LT in the league, and Im sure he is at least close, he is still overpaid. Dude is the highest paid lineman in the league. Therefore, he eats up too much of our cap. We couldve gotten talent almost as good as he is for a lot less money. Its a stupid move to make a cornfed lineman the #1 overall pick in the draft.

You have to manage a team here. You cant get the best player at every position. LT is one place I dont want to have the highest paid person at.

in your opinion, is there anybody on our roster that doesnt suck? you say our best player is overpaid , so there cant be much left after that. just curious

Our best player is Brandon Marshall.

He's going to continue to see 2-3 players on him every game until we establish another receiver on offense. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why Hartline is not running more deep routes. I'm telling you he had one-on-one coverage all day. If he can't get it done then we need to try Wallace or Moore out there but 3 deep routes was all I saw in the Baltimore game, 3 that was it.
Exactly you are preaching to the choir!!!!

wasnt there a guy last week that marshall wanted us to claim on waivers? i forget who it was now, but im sure i will remember in about 5 days.

yeah bro... btw, Brian Hartline still thinks we don't need another puzzle piece like him in Miami. wait'll he see's Moss maul the shiz outta our db's for td's next Sunday. douche. get some different cleats dumazz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man EVERY post was bashing Henning/Play design up until WV chimed in at number 18...

I have seen people defend Henne by recounting the number of drops and then in the same post SLAM Henning!!! :bobdole: So wait, let me get this straight... it is NOT Henne's fault when an open receiver drops a pass but Henning blows because he can't design plays to get guys open... EH?

What will happen when Henning finally rides off into the sunset and soon after everybody on here realizes we are only an average football team???

Henne is not garbage... But he ain't Manning either... But Guys... calling out the OC is no way to defend your QB... Henne is in the SAFEST system possible right now... Being asked to do as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE... He is getting good protection... When did it become a crime to criticize your QB in this situation???? My definition of a GOOD QB is a guy who can make all the throws, Short, middle and deep... My definition of a GREAT QB is a guy who is money... Makes all those throws consistently.

The only CONSISTENT with this team right now... is that we are INCONSISTENT... Some sundays it is the Offense to blame.. Some sundays the 'D'... ST's... Tackling etc etc... To point at ONE specific issue is ignoring the big picture... Right now we are a middle of the road team with a middle of the road QB...

1006RandyMosstradeJPG_full_600-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom