Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO

#1 there is no cap right now..

#2 who do you want protecting your qb?

Joe Thomas, D'brickshaw Ferguson, Jake Long

Were all high picks for a reason...You need to protect your qb otherwise you end up with Matt Stafford type results the guy can stay healthy cause he is constatly running for his life. Matt Ryan is not that good..He was never worth the #1 pick and most knew it. He has the best Te ever and Roddy White.
Miami does not have their Te yet..That opens alot..Drew Brees started playing really well once SD got one..If Miami wants to pound the rock out of 2 wr personal they need a Te who can block and make plays over the middle.

Miami is slowly getting better.. 4 and 4 with this schedule is not half bad. We have a ton of couda woulda shoulda's but thats what happens with young teams.

How well did Phillip Rivers play this week without Gates on the field?

And who is his LT?

This league is all about great QB play. We need a QB who can play great.

WV, your sig reminds me how poor our luck is with 2nd round picks and QBs. Didn't we trade a 2nd for Feeley? Culpepper? I can't remember. I know Pat White was drafted in the 2nd round. I know John Beck was. I know Chad Henne was. Wow, is this team ever going to draft a QB in the 1st?

I just saw the NFL Network commercial with Parcells talking about shopping for the groceries. I feel ill right now.........

Henning has no clue how to attack defensive coverages. His pass routes and play designs are such a joke.
Imo that is the reason for all the check downs. Nobody is open. Combined with the 'forget scoring, just don't **** it up' philosophy that Henning has.
Any of us can turn on a Saints or Packer game and see how they attack through the air.

Then get in a time machine, go back in time, and watch our passing attack.
Please destroy the time machine after you are done.
We don't need a groupie to go back in time and draft us Matt Ryan instead of Jake Long.

The coaching is horrible and the QB is horrible. Recipe for disaster. Recipe for the worst offense in the league, despite having a beast like Brandon Marshall.

We have to max protect on nearly every play because Henne is a slug in the pocket.

We have to run very basic routes in which receivers come to more or less a stop because Henne cant read and react at all. He also couldnt hit a receiver in stride who is running downfield if his life depended on it.

Oh wait, I know.....besides Parcells, about 80% of this board who are now complaining about mainly Henning.

I love the way you lie and invent facts to fit your "agenda". It establishes that you're a moron, w/no help from anyone else.

Even w/the despised GINN last season, HENNE hit GINN, IN STRIDE, in the TEXANS' endzone, for a 65 yard "bomb". He also hit BESS IN STRIDE, in the endzone, for a 45 yard "bomb" against the STEELERS. So, BESS never goes deep anymore, GINN is gone, and MIAMI has no better "burner" than freakin' HARTLINE, and maybe WILLIAMS if he continues to develop, and quickly. In the meantime, MARSHALL draws double and triple coverage and MIAMI can't punish opponents for doing so. MARSHALL seems to feel that HENNE could be "All-Pro" if he wasn't on a leash. I trust MARSHALL's judgment a lot more than your judgment, and the judgment of other assorted idiots on this board. Same drivel from you people, thread after thread.

Place the blame where it belongs, ok?

I look at the JETS, and I SEE what the problem is. THEY brought SANDWEDGE along slowly for about 1/2 a season, then cut him more slack, and thereafter gave him the full playbook to execute, including deep passes to legit deep-threat WRs, which they went out and got for him. So, SANDWEDGE is now way ahead of HENNE in terms of development. HENNE? Not only is he on a leash, he's still wearing diapers. And it likely won't change for a while, because of MIAMI's lack of someone who can stretch the field (unless WALLACE or MOORE "arrive" quickly), and because of an antiquated OC and a HC w/o the balls to do what has to be done. QED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Hartline can't get much done with single coverage why not give P.Turner a shot ? Don't we still have him ? Wait, nevermind .,,, Jets have him now.pfftt

#1 there is no cap right now..

#2 who do you want protecting your qb?

Joe Thomas, D'brickshaw Ferguson, Jake Long

Were all high picks for a reason...You need to protect your qb otherwise you end up with Matt Stafford type results the guy can stay healthy cause he is constatly running for his life. Matt Ryan is not that good..He was never worth the #1 pick and most knew it. He has the best Te ever and Roddy White.
Miami does not have their Te yet..That opens alot..Drew Brees started playing really well once SD got one..If Miami wants to pound the rock out of 2 wr personal they need a Te who can block and make plays over the middle.

Miami is slowly getting better.. 4 and 4 with this schedule is not half bad. We have a ton of couda woulda shoulda's but thats what happens with young teams.

And you are slowly getting worse....

Matt Ryan IS that good... the sooner you admit it, the better off you'll be. He's 17-1 at home as starter.. think about that. He OWNS Bill Parcells, Jake Long, Chad Henne, and Tony Sparano. Do think the Falcons are 17-1 at home with Chad Henne throwing to Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez?

You'd have to be a complete moron to even entertain it for a second.... Chad Henne can't even win a game at home...

He was absolutely worth the #1 pick.. in fact, I just got finished listening (literally a few minutes ago) to Thomas Dimitroff and a few guys talking about what all the GM Ozzie Newsome and the Baltimore Ravens were willing to give up in order to trade up and take Matt Ryan... they offered their 1st, 2nd, 4th, & 3rd rounder the following year to trade up to take Ryan... Atlanta declined...

"Most people" didn't know sh*t....

Vernon Carey gave up 3 sacks playing left tackle... you can find quality left tackles. They aren't what puts you over the top and makes your franchise a perennial contender.. it's the quarterback position.

I guarantee you if these knuckleheads in Miami could do it all over again, they'd take Matt Ryan... they know they screwed up.

What the hell was Cleveland ever going to win with Joe Thomas and scrub quarterbacks? The same thing the Miami Dolphins are going to win with Jake Long... not a damn thing...

What the hell were the Jets going to win with Ferguson before they shrewdly traded up for Mark Sanchez? Not a ****ing thing...

Snap out of it.... you wouldn't know a quarterback if he walked up and pissed in your pocket protector... obviously...

Enjoy your left tackle....

will we ever stop living in the past? we would be better off served if we talked about passing on emmitt smith to get richmond webb. now theres a real issue.

I love the way you lie and invent facts to fit your "agenda". It establishes that you're a moron, w/no help from anyone else.

Even w/the despised GINN last season, HENNE hit GINN, IN STRIDE, in the TEXANS' endzone, for a 65 yard "bomb". He also hit BESS IN STRIDE, in the endzone, for a 45 yard "bomb" against the STEELERS. So, BESS never goes deep anymore, GINN is gone, and MIAMI has no better "burner" than freakin' HARTLINE, and maybe WILLIAMS if he continues to develop, and quickly. In the meantime, MARSHALL draws double and triple coverage and MIAMI can't punish opponents for doing so. MARSHALL seems to feel that HENNE could be "All-Pro" if he wasn't on a leash. I trust MARSHALL's judgment a lot more than your judgment, and the judgment of other assorted idiots on this board. Same drivel from you people, thread after thread.

Place the blame where it belongs, ok?

I look at the JETS, and I SEE what the problem is. THEY brought SANDWEDGE along slowly for about 1/2 a season, then cut him more slack, and thereafter gave him the full playbook to execute, including deep passes to legit deep-threat WRs, which they went out and got for him. So, SANDWEDGE is now way ahead of HENNE in terms of development. HENNE? Not only is he on a leash, he's still wearing diapers. And it likely won't change for a while, because of MIAMI's lack of someone who can stretch the field (unless WALLACE or MOORE "arrive" quickly), and because of an antiquated OC and a HC w/o the balls to do what has to be done. QED!!!

You're calling this guy a moron....:lol:

I remember you from the old scout forums a few years ago... I bet you have a closet full of John Beck and Daunte Culpepper jerseys...

You constantly dug your heels in and argued this same kind of nonsense in the same kind of posts to me about Fumblepepper when I tried to tell you from day 1 that the bum was worthless...

Henne is wearing diapers because he can't keep from shi**ing himself...

Take your own advice and place the blame where it belongs... for ONCE...

Chad Henne can't hold Mark Sanchez's jock... I tried to tell all of you that last year too...

"others are controlling chad henne's destiny"...that's awesome to hear...why the **** do i wake up this morning and dan henning still has a job???

Marshall says it's Henning not Henne, but the haters can't hear him

Ricky Williams said Pat White was the most improved player in camp too, yada, yada, yada... I didn't believe it for a second...

Don Shula can say whatever he wants about Sparano... I know what I see...

The owner can say whatever he want's about Chad Henne being the next Dan Marino, etc.. Hell, Marino can vouch for Chad Henne himself, I'm not buying it.. I know what I see..

Besides, Marshall didn't single out Dan Henning.. He mentioned this COACHING STAFFS "philosophy" for winning as something that he's not familiar with...

Yeah... no sh*t sherlock...

so Marshall calls out the coaching staff, but in the same breath he's gonna toe the company line on Henne?

Back
Top Bottom