Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall on WQAM or whatever is getting close to blasting the FO

Ill ask again. Where is Jeff Irelands blame in all of this? He went into the season with Fasano and freakin Joey "human slug" Haynos at TE. Everyone got all ga ga over the Marshall trade, but he still had lots of upgrades to make that he didnt.

You're calling this guy a moron....:lol:

I remember you from the old scout forums a few years ago... I bet you have a closet full of John Beck and Daunte Culpepper jerseys...

You constantly dug your heels in and argued this same kind of nonsense in the same kind of posts to me about Fumblepepper when I tried to tell you from day 1 that the bum was worthless...

Henne is wearing diapers because he can't keep from shi**ing himself...

Take your own advice and place the blame where it belongs... for ONCE...

Chad Henne can't hold Mark Sanchez's jock... I tried to tell all of you that last year too...

Not only that Slimm, but the play where he suggests Henne hit Bess in stride for a long TD last season, was that not Tyler Thigpen in the game at that time vs. the Steelers? As I recall, Thigpen came in and made a couple of great plays in that game, he also made a couple of horrible ones, but he still made as many plays as the slug did all season long in just one half.

But, Im a moron. :lol:

Dan Henning has cost us 3 out of 4 losses. Guy is washed up retired and buy a house on Boca....

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Dan Henning needs some prun gatorade.

Back
Top Bottom