Matt flynn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt flynn

phinatic0083

Scout Team
Reaction score
I figure somebody is going to post it so why not me. The kid looks good against NE. So what do you think?

As an LSU fan, I loved him. He was the main reason we won the NC in 2007. His arm is underrated, he is a good runner and handles pressure well. He easily passed Brohm on the GB depth chart. Not saying he is a sure-fire starter in the league, but he's looking good in his first start. There are worse Qbs starting now in the NFL.

I figure somebody is going to post it so why not me. The kid looks good against NE. So what do you think?

AJ Feeley looked good in a few games for Philly (and we gave up a 2nd round pick)
Agree Flynn looks quite good but I think we need a solid experienced QB rather than a prospect with potential.

if his recievers would catch the ball he'd be lighting it up. 3 dropped passes already....

Just watching the first half of the Packer game and I can already tell that Flynn sees the field better than Henne. He has the ability to scan the entire field not just dropback and what ever receiver he wants to go to thats where his head will go and stay. Its just unfortunate

damn, he is looking really good..11-18, 143, 2 TDs and 4 of his passes were dropped..

Back
Top Bottom