Matt flynn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt flynn

Strikes me as a slightly better version of AJ Feeley. In fact this game reminded me of the PHI-NE game in 2007.

Can't blame him at the end...

Looks like their idiot head coach was barking in a play call...should have let Flynn call his own play...idiot.

Henne had to throw for 350+ against the Pats, cause we didnt have a running game. Flynn played very well. Green Bay will likely be fielding calls inquiring about him, hes under contract through next year.

What about Matt Flynn?

the book on Henne now is "low & slow action", "has clay feet", "lacks rhythm" and "tends to not throw receivers open"; "plays well vs 'man', not zone".

that about it?

Matt Flynn worth a look?

Unfortunately, given the state of our QBs, we must continue to look for one somewhere, anywhere. I know, looking for other team's scraps hasn't worked out well in the past, but wondering if Matt Flynn would be worth a look.

He played well against the Patriots in his first start, not an easy feat, even with their defense not being top notch.

He has pedigree and won has big game experience in college. If the Packers would part with him for a mid-round pick, would he be worth bringing in?

I don't know if Flynn at this point is much of an upgrade from Henne. He did alright against NE but didn't do much when they called him up in DET. I don't think Greenbay would let go of Flynn anyway unless you made them some outrageous offer for him. I think we would be better off finding someone in the draft.

I don't believe Flynn is a credible answer to our QB woes. He's been in that Packer's system for years now. He played well against N.E. because he was comfortable. I don't think he is consistently a starting QB in this league. Think Sage Rosenfels. You'll get the occasional good-great performance, but over time he will not perform consistently.

here we go again wanting to go get a QB that has one career start and played 1 1/2 games in the NFL...Not really much of a sample size to evaluate whether he's good or bad let alone worth wasting even a 7th round pick on. Who else had their first ever start today that was living on the bench as a career backup that we should also go get?

Matt Flynn...just say his name out loud to yourself...doesn't sound like a franchise QB name to me either. Flynn=career backup.

He looked composed and was clearly enjoying his opportunity in the bright lights. I think that we need an experienced QB but Flynn did look very good for his first start. Dolph N.Fan you say that Matt Flynn doesn't sound like a franchise QB name. Well it was good enough to lead LSU to an NCAA football title. Don't get too hung up on the name.

As good as he looked vs. the Patriots, I'm still burned by the AJ Feeley trade to want to invest in a guy with 2 career starts.

I hate to keep blaming our coaching but maybe these other teams backups look better not because of talent but because of there caching and system.

Back
Top Bottom