Max Jean-Gilles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Max Jean-Gilles

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
In my view the best O-linemen, or rather the O-Lineman i would rather see in Miami. What round do you think he will go? Would love to get him.

Jason Taylor 99 said:
In my view the best O-linemen, or rather the O-Lineman i would rather see in Miami. What round do you think he will go? Would love to get him.

a lot of mocks i saw had him going at the top of the second, but after this weekend he's in the first for sure. he dominated. rumour is the bucs like him very much so i can see him going to them in the first.

I was hoping he would have a shocking Senior Bowl but he didnt. He was being selfish and played well. :D

Who knows, maybe we could get him in the 2nd if we are very very lucky. Cutler and Jean-Giles in the first two rounds...wow!! heres hoping! :D

IMO he's the Chris Spencer of this years draft, only better. Between 25-32 in the 1st round IMO.

If everyone that I want is gone, I'd love to trade down in the 1st pick up another third and pick him. he would help our line out and fill the guard spot for us. I have said this before. He crushes people and he's nasty. But that's if Cutler,Greenway, Huff, Williams are all off the board. I'd love to trade down twice int he first and pick up some additional 3rds. If we could get 5 picks on the first day, it would be sweet.

Canadi-Phin said:
If everyone that I want is gone, I'd love to trade down in the 1st pick up another third and pick him. he would help our line out and fill the guard spot for us. I have said this before. He crushes people and he's nasty. But that's if Cutler,Greenway, Huff, Williams are all off the board. I'd love to trade down twice int he first and pick up some additional 3rds. If we could get 5 picks on the first day, it would be sweet.

That would be very smart and I couldn't agree with more. However, unfortunately, Huff and Williams will probably be long gone before the 16th pick. Cutler and Greenway are the only 2 realistic choices that could fall. I would prefer Greenway, but, if he's gone and then I would move down to draft Jean-Gilles. Would Spencer still be there in the 2nd? If you feel he would be draft a DB if you can't get Greenway. There is just so many options Nick and Randy could go it would make your head :dolphins:

HysterikiLL said:
IMO he's the Chris Spencer of this years draft, only better. Between 25-32 in the 1st round IMO.

Agree, and think he'll not get past Chris Spencers team at 31/32 if he lasts that long. Think Hawks sign Alexander but not Huctchinson.

I like him but I don't really want a guard in the first.Guards always seem to fall and we can get one later like Rob Simms.I think the better move would be to get Mangold(who actually was the best lineman all week)and just move Hadnot back to guard and then draft one of the many good OT.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

I didnt know who this guy was untill I seen him at the senior bowl. Man who ever gets this guy is a still. Every one is talking about this guy D’Brickashaw Ferguson (who was getting beat just about all day), for get that. Max Jean-Gilles is the real deal. I would not pass up on this guy, if all others fail in the draft. If he falls I say take him.

Miamibyrd_24 said:
I didnt know who this guy was untill I seen him at the senior bowl. Man who ever gets this guy is a still. Every one is talking about this guy D’Brickashaw Ferguson (who was getting beat just about all day), for get that. Max Jean-Gilles is the real deal. I would not pass up on this guy, if all others fail in the draft. If he falls I say take him.

Could he play at LT? I think if we traded down we still could have a shot at him.

I don't think he could play LT. He's dominate in tight quarters and putting him in space would not be a good move.

Miamibyrd_24 said:

I don't know what game you were watching but Ferguson was doing what he had all year and in practice...JUST DOMINATE people. If I were the Texans I would trade down to #4 or #5 to pick up another pick (maybe a 3rd or 4th) and draft Ferguson...I really think he is the best player in the draft...Yes, better than Bush, Leinart, and Young. D'Brickashaw isn't a project and could be the next coming of Jonathon Ogden in my opinion...plus I believe he's lighter on his feet and moves better than Ogden...he's sweet

Jean Gilles would be an AMAZING get in the 2nd round. I still believe we have to go with a DB (Michael Huff, Jimmy Williams) or an OT (Winston Justice) with our 1st round pick at #16

Back
Top Bottom