McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine." | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine."

I'll agree to a point. But, keep in mind, Flores and Mcd had a winning record year 1. Seems almost standard for Miami coaches. Some go on to continue winning. Some don't.
I agree Tanne is a pretty good QB . . . if he has a solid supporting cast. which brings me to . . . Gase didn't seem to have the ability to acquire a supporting cast. And I and most here solidified our opinion after the "Queasy" comment. It seemed Gase (Queasy) was to afraid of failure and played scared.
I admit I was not happy with Gase's hire, became more inclined to give him a chance after year 1, but he lost me with the timidity of Peewee herman.
Interestingly, a couple of complaints about Gase were 1) he wouldn't stick with what was working and 2) had a tendency to overthink things. Sound familiar? Same complaints about Mcd. The difference is, Gase never changed with philosophy. I'll be bitterly disappointed of Mcd doesn't.
Wasn't Philbin the Queasy One? Or is that just how he made me feel?

Last edited:
I didn't think much of the guy from the very first presser.

When he refused to get rid of Burke after year two (Vance Joseph was DC in 2018) I was pounding the table to get rid of him.
I admit I was fooled after year 1 and making the playoffs especially winning in buffalo in december. That really impressed me.
I thought his downfall was injuries but I have heard more and more negative things. I just got it wrong on gase.

I can’t keep quiet on this one.

People who wanted to move on from Gase early were spot on..far from a
Lemming..Guy was a joke of a head coach…proven over time, folks who saw it early good on you your instincts were correct, Pat myself on the back too.

People who wanted to move on from Tannehill were accurate as well imo..no need to rehash..

Looks like everything I said about those "Lemmings" was right.

The above post confirms it, and the poster doesn't seem to be aware of it.
"Hoist with his own petard" seems to "fit the Bill" - rLOL

I admit I was fooled after year 1 and making the playoffs especially winning in buffalo in december. That really impressed me.
I thought his downfall was injuries but I have heard more and more negative things. I just got it wrong on gase.
Talk is cheap.
Your first instinct is most often the correct one.

Looks like everything I said about those "Lemmings" was right.

The above post confirms it, and the poster doesn't seem to be aware of it.
"Hoist with his own petard" seems to "fit the Bill" - rLOL
looks like you're a sore loser who believes in and defends a moron of a wanna be head coach..

nice indicting yourself buddy..

but go ahead and throw some more weird ass phrases around that no'one wants to hear like your some intellectual.

your game is old and tired, third person guy.... check yourself.

looks like you're a sore loser who believes in and defends a moron of a wanna be head coach..

nice indicting yourself buddy..

but go ahead and throw some more weird ass phrases around that no'one wants to hear like your some intellectual.

your game is old and tired, check yourself.
Let's examine this post:
1) I'm a sore loser.
What did I lose - Nothing.
I believe in and want to defend a "wanna be head coach.."? - what a load of "Lemming" droppings.

I simply identified some of the things he did well. These are maters of fact:
1) Three NFL teams wanted him as their HC.
a) First, San Francisco wanted him to replace Harbough. Gase turned them down! Think about that for a while, you hyperbolized "Lemming".
b) Second, the Dolphins hired him.
c) After he left the Dolphins, the Jets hired him.

Shortley after the Jets hired him, they also made him their GM. This is not done with just your average NFL HC! As the Jets GM, Gase hired the Jets current GM so he could spend his time as HC, unencumbered with the GM's workload.

These are not the actions of a "wannabe head coach", so you have indited yourself. What a "Lemming"!

2) "nice indicting yourself buddy.." Spek Engrish? - LOL

3) " but go ahead and throw some more weird ass phrases around that no'one wants to hear like your some intellectual." Spek Engrish? - LOL
a) You don't understand what I'm talking about
b) You hope "no'one wants to hear". This is a clear indication that you are wrong and hope nobody notices.
c) "...like your some intellectual" - LOL Not being stupid does not make me an intellectual. The only plausible inference is that you have less intellect than I have and are embarrassed about it but try to cover up with "doubling down " on being dumb. You win, you are now twice as dumb, and you did it on a public forum for all the world to see. That should qualify as tripling down on being dumb and winning. - LOL

4) "My game is old and tired, check yourself".
I may be old and tired and with all that against me. I have simply let you demonstrate that you can't keep up. You have buried yourself as follows:
1) See "1" above.
2) See "2" above.
3) See "3" above.
4) See "4" above.

I will not be surprised if you don't understand this post,
I will be even less surprised if you don't complain about like you did with this post. - LOL

Yes, I'm baiting you. - LOL

Let's examine this post:
1) I'm a sore loser.
What did I lose - Nothing.
I believe in and want to defend a "wanna be head coach.."? - what a load of "Lemming" droppings.

I simply identified some of the things he did well. These are maters of fact:
1) Three NFL teams wanted him as their HC.
a) First, San Francisco wanted him to replace Harbough. Gase turned them down! Think about that for a while, you hyperbolized "Lemming".
b) Second, the Dolphins hired him.
c) After he left the Dolphins, the Jets hired him.

Shortley after the Jets hired him, they also made him their GM. This is not done with just your average NFL HC! As the Jets GM, Gase hired the Jets current GM so he could spend his time as HC, unencumbered with the GM's workload.

These are not the actions of a "wannabe head coach", so you have indited yourself. What a "Lemming"!

2) "nice indicting yourself buddy.." Spek Engrish? - LOL

3) " but go ahead and throw some more weird ass phrases around that no'one wants to hear like your some intellectual." Spek Engrish? - LOL
a) You don't understand what I'm talking about
b) You hope "no'one wants to hear". This is a clear indication that you are wrong and hope nobody notices.
c) "...like your some intellectual" - LOL Not being stupid does not make me an intellectual. The only plausible inference is that you have less intellect than I have and are embarrassed about it but try to cover up with "doubling down " on being dumb. You win, you are now twice as dumb, and you did it on a public forum for all the world to see. That should qualify as tripling down on being dumb and winning. - LOL

4) "My game is old and tired, check yourself".
I may be old and tired and with all that against me. I have simply let you demonstrate that you can't keep up. You have buried yourself as follows:
1) See "1" above.
2) See "2" above.
3) See "3" above.
4) See "4" above.

I will not be surprised if you don't understand this post,
I will be even less surprised if you don't complain about like you did with this post. - LOL

Yes, I'm baiting you. - LOL
Lol “all you did was point out some things Gase did well”

Yeah right what a crock.

“The anti-Gase hatred here is a typical qualifier for being a "Lemming". Allow me to AMPLIFY that thought.”

That’s how you started this ridiculous stance you’re on, like I said, nice indicting yourself buddy.

You’re so caught up in your own BS and speaking in the third person you forget how insulting and not funny your are..

I didn’t read the rest of your nonsense in the last post because I’m sure it’s just a bunch more ridiculous diatribe.

I don’t know how this thread turned into a Gase thread, but let’s get one fact straight that speaks volumes. Gase is nowhere to be found in the NFL. Not even as a WR coach. He was last heard of coaching high school football. So unless this one dude knows more about Gase’s coaching ability than the entirety of the NFL, he must be wrong.

Lol “all you did was point out some things Gase did well”

Yeah right what a crock.

“The anti-Gase hatred here is a typical qualifier for being a "Lemming". Allow me to AMPLIFY that thought.”

That’s how you started this ridiculous stance you’re on, like I said, nice indicting yourself buddy.

You’re so caught up in your own BS and speaking in the third person you forget how insulting and not funny your are..

I didn’t read the rest of your nonsense in the last post because I’m sure it’s just a bunch more ridiculous diatribe.

"Lemming" speak for "Ray is Right" - LOL

I don’t know how this thread turned into a Gase thread, but let’s get one fact straight that speaks volumes. Gase is nowhere to be found in the NFL. Not even as a WR coach. He was last heard of coaching high school football. So unless this one dude knows more about Gase’s coaching ability than the entirety of the NFL, he must be wrong.
Live look at an incredulous Adam Gase logging into Finheaven and seeing forum members arguing about him -

Dw5PKFCWoAAiJ5Z.jpg

Gase's body of work speaks for itself. he is now coaching at the right level...for him.

Says the guy who loves Adam Gase lol

It’s really all that needs to be said.

Someone doesn't know the difference between "like" and "love".
Based on the poor grammar and spelling he uses in his posts; I am not surprised. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom