McIntosh Signing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McIntosh Signing

This surprises me...after all the noise he made about wanting to go with the Raiders. At last some good news though, which we sorely needed.

good news! I bet hes a hell of a lot cheaper than Wade without a significant dropoff in play....Plus he has a high ceiling. Lets hope he stays healthy.

anxiously awaiting the details of the contract, but defnitely a good move, hopefully he can stay healthy and reach his potential

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
EXCELLENT!!! Now all we need is a #2 WR!!

And a #1 QB. And a new head coach. But at least it's a hole filled and by a reasonably talented player, which is good news.

that's hot.

i think he's better than wade and espn/scouts inc thinks so as well.

now we can go o-line depth, focus on wale, and overall team depth.

Good to see the signings are going in the right directions. I would like to see the Dolphins sign Coleman. It may have been a blessing not to get Woody or Tait; now there is a possibility of signing three players as opposed to just two. I think McIntosh will be an upgrade from Todd Wade. Wade was solid, but never made the jump to the next level after a good rookie year.

If the Phins come out with Feeley, James, McIntosh, and Coleman I for one would be pretty happy with the off season. I

Originally posted by Rick 1966

And a #1 QB. And a new head coach. But at least it's a hole filled and by a reasonably talented player, which is good news.

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Surferosa
good news! I bet hes a hell of a lot cheaper than Wade without a significant dropoff in play....Plus he has a high ceiling. Lets hope he stays healthy.

Exactly. I did not like the idea of giving so much money to Todd Wade.

What about a LG/RG depending on where we don't put James. Are we going w/Yates/Whitley?

On a side note...that's my team on Sportscenter putting the smack down on S. Illinois last night, gonna go dancing with a win tonight! (sorry had to throw that in!)

i like the fact that none of these guys are ancient either, all guys who are good with even greater potential and young enough to hang around a while so we hopefully wont have to do this again next year

I agree - I think he will be an upgrade over Wade.

This is an excellent and key signing after missing out on Woody and Tait. I have a lot of confidence that McIntosh can play a solid RT for us. His run blocking will be a big plus.

I think we will still pursue a RG on the O-line. But, we are in much better shape now, with a couple of young players at OG and with more flexibility in the draft, plus money to use. Tait would have been awesome, but, if we get another starter on the OL - the draft will be all the more pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom