McKinney's "Guarantee" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKinney's "Guarantee"

Ducken said:
HMMMMMMMM all you guys are busting on this guy and believe he will not improve, but yet most of you are the same ones that believe A.J. will improve. And A.J. was one of the bottom feeders as far as QBs go. So how can you be so confident about A.J. and Not Seth when we have One of the best(if not the best) off line coaches in the NFL, A highly regarded OC and a new HC the has the disciplin(sp?) Knowledge and seems to be just an all around outstanding Coach.

I am not saying He will become a HOF player but hey, I am willing to wait till the season is a 1/4 of the way done before passing any judgement. The same way I am willing to give A.J a 1/4 of the season to prove himself.

McKinney as well as A.J. has a lot of work to do. I'll give both an oppurtunity to prove themselves, but imo Seth needs show and prove more than he talks

The part that worries me is that all the players are "hyping" buying into all the coaches plans on offense or defense. That's great but all the energy is in emotion.
What happens if they loose the first two games is the emotion gone. I'd rather see these guys shut up and produce on the field. Suprise somebody instead of "hyping" the whole thing up cause the only way to go from a hype up is down.

thecoordinator said:
yeah, i think the fact he made this guarantee is proof positive that he won't be on the field. that alone will make our offensive line better.
Damn, that's just not right! Funny, but just not right.:wink:

It's nice to see the positive attitude though. It seems that every player likes what they're seeing with the new coaching and new systems.

Calgaryfin said:
The part that worries me is that all the players are "hyping" buying into all the coaches plans on offense or defense. That's great but all the energy is in emotion.
What happens if they loose the first two games is the emotion gone. I'd rather see these guys shut up and produce on the field. Suprise somebody instead of "hyping" the whole thing up cause the only way to go from a hype up is down.

Bingo!!!

I don't want to hear "guarantees." I don't want assurances. I don't want anything from these guys except performance. Within their group, they can be as gung-ho as they want, and be angry, and lead cheers for each other into the wee hours of the morning. But I dont care about that.

What I do want is to see Seth "Where Did He Go" McKinney and Wade "Fat-Baby-Face" Smith step up and bury some D-Linemens' d**ks in the dirt. And that won't start happening until the first exhibition game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was one of his biggest critics but considering the poor coaching and the situation I think all of the OL deserve another chance.Obviously Saban thinks he can turn them around as they did not address the position in FA or in the draft.

NaboCane said:
Bingo!!!

I don't want to hear "guarantees." I don't want assurances. I don't want anything from these guys except performance. Within their group, they can be as gung-ho as they want, and be angry, and lead cheers for each other into the wee hours of the morning. But I dont care about that.

What I do want is to see Seth "Where Did He Go" McKinney and Wade "Fat-Baby-Face" Smith step up and bury some D-Linemens' d**ks in the dirt. And that won't start happening until the first exhibition game.

:up:

Seth, show it on the field not the papers. You were one of the reasons the fins didn't get it done last year. Time to prove your worth or you are out of here. And please no more Pat Ewings guarantees, it worked so well for him

Agua said:
gofins,

If that's your GF in that pic, :up:
No, can't say she is.:cry: Just some hot chick on the net.

Seth looks like the fat lead singer for Limp Bizkit. He needs to keep his trap shut and just try to block and do his job. :lol:

Seth Mckinney will be a quality center this year. What everyone seems to forget is it wasn't his physical ability that did him in last year. It was his hesitancy in making the right calls on the offensive line which is what you would expect from a rookie center. Throw in the fact that we had a horrible scheme and a line that was unfamiliar with each other and the disaster that befell us wasn't to hard to imagine. The guy has the physical tools to play the position. He has a year of experience under his belt, probably the best line coach to teach him and an offensive scheme that will keep opposing defenses honest. The offensive line will be much improved this year so long as the injury bug doesn't hit

Back
Top Bottom