Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It.

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN said:
NEVER STRIKE A WOMAN....no matter what the dispute is...no matter what happens....NEVER DO IT.

Preach it, brotha.

I can't stand people who hit women, and it almost makes me care less if they live or die.

Never hit a woman? If a woman came at me with a knife or a gun, I would hit her and then do something to have her immobile then call the cops. The never hit a woman crap is BS, under most circumstances I agree with but not under all of them.

Never hit a woman? If a woman came at me with a knife or a gun, I would hit her and then do something to have her immobile then call the cops. The never hit a woman crap is BS, under most circumstances I agree with but not under all of them.

Hitting a woman is crap, man. Women aren't supposed to be hit by a man, thats the rule! They are too fragile to fight against a man. Too fragile to vote. Too fragile to work. Too fragile to have a say in the running of the household...

Prime Time said:

No, you grab her and hold her, or you try and get the weapon from her. You don't hit her. What the hell is up with that?

..and some people wonder why they can't get a none(not really directed at a single person). :shakeno:

rafael said:
Years ago, I worked for the Dade County Public Defender's Office. It was an internship during law school. It was a while ago, so I can't be sure how much the laws and procedures have changed, but this is what I remember. There's a few things that are being missed here. This is not a simple battery. RM struck a pregnant woman. (Yes, a push counts). This is a felony. It is on par with striking someone using a weapon. I doubt the wife can be charged with a felony. Most states have laws requiring prosecution when there are injuries in a domestic violence case. Those that don't usually have No-drop policies in domestic cases where the parties don't want to press charges. The most important issue here is whether the prosecutor feels there is enough evidence to pursue the case. I'm sure that RM's attorney will spend a great deal of time trying to convince the prosecutor that no charges should be filed. If they are filed, then I expect that speedy trial rules will be waived and that the case will be resolved after the season.

The NFL suspension thing is separate. I think it applies if a player admits to certain conduct, regardless of what his charge is. Either way, I doubt that there will be any suspension served this season. The NFL will wait until the case is resolved.
The mitigating factor here is that both parties agree that she struck him first. If it is determined by the evidence that all McMichael did was grab her arm and push her away to stop her from hitting him then I doubt any court would convict him of a felony. But, if he punched her its a whole different ballgame.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
No, you grab her and hold her, or you try and get the weapon from her. You don't hit her. What the hell is up with that?

..and some people wonder why they can't get a none(not really directed at a single person). :shakeno:
Sorry dude, but if a woman or man or martian or whatever comes at me with a deadly weapon then its lights out. If Im being assaulted with a real danger of serious injury or death then Im gonna use whatever force I have at my disposal to defend myself, be it fists, feet, or two by fours.

The mitigating factor here is that both parties agree that she struck him first. If it is determined by the evidence that all McMichael did was grab her arm and push her away to stop her from hitting him then I doubt any court would convict him of a felony. But, if he punched her its a whole different ballgame.

It is admitted now between both parties that she made physical contact first but at the time the police showed up that might not have been the case. She still claims she only slapped him on the shoulder. I don't necessarily call that her admitting that she was the "primary aggressor" as one poster called it. She's still the one with the bruises, not him. It was a he said, she said thing no doubt, and she's the one with the bruises, but he's the one that called the police claiming she was abusing him and he needed to get he and his daughter away from her...and she says she slapped his shoulder, he says she slapped his head. Its no wonder, to me, that the police pulled them both in. Sounds more like he wanted to teach the two of them a lesson rather than do anything that will result in a conviction.

Sorry dude, but if a woman or man or martian or whatever comes at me with a deadly weapon then its lights out. If Im being assaulted with a real danger of serious injury or death then Im gonna use whatever force I have at my disposal to defend myself, be it fists, feet, or two by fours.

Women should never be hit man thats crap. There's never any excuse to hit a woman. Well maybe if she keeps insisting on the right to vote or something but never out of self-defense.

ChambersOwnz84 said:

Fock that, I'm knocking the b*tch out if she's running at me with a knife or deadly weapon. :saberfigh

I think Juwanna Mann or whatever Randy's wife's name is should be charged with something heavy for picking a fight with a 250lb NFL TE while being 6 months prego. How much sense does that make? She obviously wasn't putting her baby's life into perspective.

ckparrothead said:
Women should never be hit man thats crap. There's never any excuse to hit a woman. Well maybe if she keeps insisting on the right to vote or something but never out of self-defense.

Yeah, I suppose you'd say that if one of those roided out weight lifting bimbos was giving you the beat down of your life.

clear.gif
clear.gif

Vivianna1007-1.jpg

bottom line? they agree to work things out so the law doesnt have to waste your tax dollars. If not? She gets prosecuted by the law as well as RM and she actually gets a stiffer penalty becuase she obviously was angry to the point of worrying about ones defenses. Think about it, your hovered over the toilet puking into a toilet and a screaming woman hits you. That is Assault and Battery. But according to most of the media, the only one who did the battery was RM. RM has the 911 tape as proof of who was the agressor.

enigmatics said:
I think Juwanna Mann or whatever Randy's wife's name is should be charged with something heavy for picking a fight with a 250lb NFL linebacker while being 6 months prego. How much sense does that make? She obviously wasn't putting her baby's life into perspective.

He is a Tight End.

enigmatics said:
Yeah, I suppose you'd say that if one of those roided out weight lifting bimbos was giving you the beat down of your life.

clear.gif
clear.gif

Vivianna1007-1.jpg

any man who digs this is gay.

One thing that seems a little suspicious about the wife's story is the mildness of her injuries. She has a bruised arm and an abrasion and light swelling on her cheek. Randy McMichael is a professional football player. If, as she claims, he hit her several times in the head then she would in all likelyhood be a bloody pulp. You would think that a pregnant woman that had just been pummeled by a 6'3" 250Lb TE would at least be taken to the hospital for observation. Instead she was taken to jail. Perhaps he limited the force of his punches (which still wouldnt excuse them), or perhaps he needs to spend a lot more time in the weight room, or just maybe he is telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom