Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It.

finfan54 said:
any man who digs this is gay.

Who said I dig that you nimrod??? I Yahoo'ed and found the pictures to post for humor.

enigmatics said:
Who said I dig that you nimrod??? I Yahoo'ed and found the pictures to post for humor.

I don't think he was saying you "dug" it... merely making a comment...
In any event, let's not start calling members names... OK?

;)

WharfRat said:
I don't think he was saying you "dug" it... merely making a comment...
In any event, let's not start calling members names... OK?

;)

You're prolly right. My sincerest apologies..................you %$**#'ing, **@'er.........lol j/k

It's up to the States Attorney regarding charges being pressed or not. Randy should have called Stu Weinstien to come over and diffuse the situation. It would have been kept in-house and been a Miami Dolphin situation instead of a police matter and fodder for the media.

BSQX4 said:
It's up to the States Attorney regarding charges being pressed or not. Randy should have called Stu Weinstien to come over and diffuse the situation. It would have been kept in-house and been a Miami Dolphin situation instead of a police matter and fodder for the media.

..........or Mills Lane.......I'm sure we could've called him out of retirement.

clear.gif

Agua said:
Quite seriously, have you ever had a GF / wife attack you physically? When it all comes out in the wash, it may be that he did the most level headed thing he could have done in the circumstances. You seem to suggest he "could have handled it at home". Well, an anger-crazed woman, maybe even drunk, can't be reasoned with. If he were to push her off of him, repeatedly, he's likely to be accused of wife beating (which I'm beginning to suspect may be at the root of this incident, in light of the fact that she was charged and that HE called 911). There was likely more than a slap across the face and probably a history of such conduct by the woman

I know I'm smarter than some but how about just pushing her out of the bathroom and locking the door? I know he was doing the technicolor yawn at the toilet at the time but he's a pro football player. It shouldn't have taken too much work to just close the door.

finfan54 said:
any man who digs this is gay.
WOOP WOOP WOOP ALARM ALARM ALARM!!!! Dude you're gonna get the mods after you with that ****! Here they come I can smell 'em! :lol: :lol: :yell: :yell:

RICKYSABEAST said:
I know I'm smarter than some but how about just pushing her out of the bathroom and locking the door? I know he was doing the technicolor yawn at the toilet at the time but he's a pro football player. It shouldn't have taken too much work to just close the door.

That could of been what he did. Or maybe he didn't because he was worried about his 7 year old around her.

Back
Top Bottom