McMike demanding huge contract | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike demanding huge contract

Time to play hardball.....

I say we need to let guys like McMichael hold out. Call his bluff. I don't think he will hold out more than one game. If he does he still has to play 10 or 11 games to become a free agent. We can live without him for a few games.

How Saban handles this guy is going to tell us a lot. Saban should tell McMichael your under contract, get your tail into camp or be prepared to ride the bench when you do come in. A year on the bench would drop McMichael's value. He would do the right thing and play!

no offense to Randy coz he is a great player, but if he wants stupid money then he can go.

TE are a dime a dozen atm, look at guys like Gates, even McMichael was a fourth round pick.

tartan y fronts said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpcTFhbmEwBF9TAzk1ODYxMDU5BHNlYwN0bQ--?slug=cr-postsuperbowlplans013005&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

according to yahoo!sports randy mcmichael is "hoping to sign a contract extension that would make him the highest-paid player at his position".

he's a good player, but clearly not worth that kind of money. he's not earned it yet. could this be the start of another ogunleye sitch?

article also has some interesting comments on travis henry - not many positive.
I didnt read through all 7 pages.... but this to me smells Kosher.. and that can only mean one thing, another classic Rosenhaus BS move. God I hate that guy. Im suprised Wayne doesnt have him on his payroll just to get him NOT to inflate his clients heads and get them to sign for respectable contracts. You dont see this crap up in New England, players take paycuts and resign with that team.

This has Rosenhaus written all over it. Randy is the 5th best TE in the league and deserves to get paid that money, if he didnt drop as many balls and was consistent every game, then he could hope for the highest paid TE money.... right now he is #5 in my book behind Gonzalez, Crumpler, Gates and Heap.

The guy can not demand to be paid like Gonzo since he hasn't put up those kinds of numbers. Til he does he should only get top five pay. If that is not enough he can go.

Back
Top Bottom