McMike is a Stand Up Guy... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike is a Stand Up Guy...

stan marino said:
I have no idea what happened with his wife and really its none of my business. My only real concern with McMicheal is when he does stand up and decides to open his mouth that he wants the ball, he cant then go and drop 3-4 passes the next game. His Drops really are the only thing stopping him from being an elite TE IMO.

Same. Make the circus catch and drop the ones that land in his hands. Nothing but focus.

You have got to love his attitude. I say we sign him to the long term contract and work out the dropsies issues. He has proven to be an effective player for us and is definitely a leader on this team.

sorry i find it hard to respect anyone who hits a woman. Especially butterfingers over there..

msg said:
sorry i find it hard to respect anyone who hits a woman. Especially butterfingers over there..

Don't start this again. Please refer to my previous post.

WharfRat said:
OK.
Enough.
In the eyes of the law, McMike is guilty of nothing. If anyone wants to slander him, please feel free to do so.... on another board.
The discussion about the charges for which he was exonerated is over. period.

WharfRat said:
OK.
Enough.
In the eyes of the law, McMike is guilty of nothing. If anyone wants to slander him, please feel free to do so.... on another board.
The discussion about the charges for which he was exonerated is over. period.

I for one would like to thank you :D

Nobody Is Perfect We Have All Made Mistakes It's Called Being Young And Niether I Or Any Of You Were There That Night So Nobody Really Knows What Happen. Mcmike Im In Your Corner Man Just Keep Up The Great Attitude Everything Else Will Fall Into Place.

FinzManiac said:
McMichael is awesome...the next two Jerseys I plan to get are McMichael and Brown.

I cantfind anygood jerseys in sactown CA :fire:

Well i could get Rickys for $29.95:roflmao: But that ant going to happen

Agua said:
Disagree. The players agree to the contract they sign as well as the implicit CBA signed by the Players' Association - the CBA is part of the bargaining environment. A holdout for more $ is never justified, or "fair" - it's a breach of their contract.

I should have clarified. Bryan Cox was talking about a player that got slapped with the franchise tag, like Shaun Alexander. In fact, this was who he was tlaking about specifically. He sai dthat if a player gets tagged, for the first time, and isn't happy about it. He should put the team on notice that yes, I will be in camp, do everything I gotta do to help the team win. Meanwhile, get a long term deal done. If a long term deal isn't done, or you use the tag on me next season, I will holdout. That way no breach of contract happens.

On another note. It isn't like the NFL and its team's honor contracts. The money isn't guarenteed and players who have contracts are cut left and right all the time.

Furthermore, I would like to see a policy in the next CBA that states that a team can only use it franchise tag once on any player. So, someone like Walter Jones who was tagged for like three years in a row won't have to go through that. Under my plan, Seattle could tag him once, have him play for the offer and work on the parameters of a new contract. If no contract can be done, Walter is free to sign with any team without fear of getting tagged the following offseason. Seattle could use it's franchise tag on anyone else the next offseason, other than Jones. Jones could eventually re=sign with Seattle but without fear of being tagged. Good idea?

i hope he is offered a lucrative deal sometime this year in exchange for his being a team player.

McMike could be all talk for you know! Bills fans were thinking the same thing with Pat Williams last year and look what happened.

Crisis said:
McMike could be all talk for you know! Bills fans were thinking the same thing with Pat Williams last year and look what happened.

Yeah, but putting a franchise tag on McMicheal would make sense instead of letting him walk dont u think?

Back
Top Bottom