McMike vote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike vote

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
I;m curious to peoples logic on the voting

57% voted for either no punishment or fine him
43% for an action that would cause him to miss games, suspend, release, etc.

To those who voted for no punishment or fine, did you vote that way because of the asset he is to the team and you want him to play every game possible, or based on his actions?

I'm not trying to make an arguement for either side, just trying to understand the logic.

FemaleFinFan said:

To those who voted for no punishment or fine, did you vote that way because of the asset he is to the team and you want him to play every game possible, or based on his actions?

I'm not trying to make an arguement for either side, just trying to understand the logic.

No action, because his wife probably got out of line and needed to be hit. She needs to learn Randy is making a lot of money and shouldn't set him off, or she'll be dealt with. Women think they can do too much and McMic ain't having that. He's my boy and he should play right away.

To be perfectly honest,

Half and half. I want this team to win so bad I can taste it.

On the other hand, and believe it or not, more importantly, (seriously!) I want Randy and Cawanna to resolve this for their sake. He is a good human being who happens to have a problem. It needs to be fixed.

I did not vote however IMO I dont think he should miss games. His reputation and image is tarnished after this the second incident involving his wife. Im sure he is ashamed of himself and embarrased for his actions. Now when people think of Randy it wont be for what he has done on the field it will be for what he has done off the field. IMO this is punishment enough given he has to live with this now forever.

ptmn said:
No action, because his wife probably got out of line and needed to be hit. She needs to learn Randy is making a lot of money and shouldn't set him off, or she'll be dealt with. Women think they can do too much and McMic ain't having that. He's my boy and he should play right away.

dude are you sick?

ptmn said:

Thats right!! :lol:

ptmn said:

So you're saying he's justified in giving her a bloody nose? What's wrong with you?

ptmn said:

that is the worst post i have ever read in my life ....

i am personal offended ....

Bobby Humphrey said:

so am i, its kinda ridiculous actually it is

Bobby Humphrey said:

Me too. Thats why I reported and put him on ignore. Only post I have ever reported...:shakeno:

FemaleFinFan said:

I voted no punishment because this is a legal matter and not a team one. If we are going to suspend McMike how about we suspend Pricky for his ganja use and quitting on the team right before the season starts? Yes, I know the league is taking care of the Pricky situation but the Dolphins are offering no punishment to him and his actions directly affected the team. If Pricky gets no punishment by the team then McMike shouldn't.

who cares a little beating never hurt anyone go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom