McMike vote | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike vote

I pose a question - we all agree that as a general rule of thumb noone should hit a woman. But what about Buffalo Bills? What Buffalo Bill would you like to see get slapped around? I would like to see J.P. Losman slapped around this season

adamprez2003 said:
I pose a question - we all agree that as a general rule of thumb noone should hit a woman. But what about Buffalo Bills? What Buffalo Bill would you like to see get slapped around? I would like to see J.P. Losman slapped around this season

Umm, didn't you just say women should not be slapped???

ptmn said:
No action, because his wife probably got out of line and needed to be hit. She needs to learn Randy is making a lot of money and shouldn't set him off, or she'll be dealt with. Women think they can do too much and McMic ain't having that. He's my boy and he should play right away.

Have some respect for women and grow up!:evil:
McMike is a grown man and should be responsible for his actions and how it hurts his family and the Dolphins. Does he want to start for the Fins or what?
:evil::evil::evil:

Training camp needs to start soon - before the entire NFL is arrested

-- Warrants Issued for Pacman Jones --
Wed Jul 13, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

WKRN reports a couple of warrants were issued early Wednesday morning for the Titans first round pick, CB Adam "Pacman" Jones. He is wanted for assault and vandalism, after an incident at an area nightclub. Two men who said they were assaulted by Jones, appeared before the Night Court Commissioner, demanding the Titans rookie be taken into custody. The general manager of the club, along with a bouncer claim they were assaulted by Jones just after midnight at the downtown nightclub. The incident is believed to have taken place when a few of Pacman's friends were asked to leave the nightclub for allegedly smoking marijuana. It was at this moment Pacman was said to have lost it and lunged at the two men. The general manager said Pacman ripped his shirt and broke the necklace he was wearing. "I hope he learns a lesson from this, I don't want nothing real bad to happen to him because of this. But, I'm doing this to teach him a lesson. And you just can't go around thinking you are above the law, and act a fool any way you want to act. There are rules and laws that govern this society, and he has to learn that he's not above the law," said the manager of the nightclub. The general manager of the nightclub said he only wants to teach the rookie player a lesson. Thus far, Jones has not been arrested, but warrants were issued for his arrest.

adamprez2003 said:
i'd rather see chad pennington get slapped around, but whatever:D

Pennington is a good one. I don't know think Ramsey goes to the Pro Bowl this year but I do think he's finally gonna have a good year.

finatic1354 said:
C,mon.....were only joking here no need to get serious....Maybe you need to get Biotch slapped a few times...........

:lol:

I'm the biggest joke player around and love a good joke about almost anything but, there are certain things where I draw the line.

FISHFAN44 said:
I'm the biggest joke player around and love a good joke about almost anything but, there are certain things where I draw the line.
Whatever... Once again I reiterate my last post and say SMACK THE HO! Keep her in line. And If you have something to say then you will get a fresh one also. I say keep all women in line. Its time to cut all the crap about women being defenseless. Put your foot down as a man or put it on her throat. :fire:

Quite possibly the most ******ed thread I hae had the pleasure of reading... Only a few voices of reason have pointed out the randy did NOT hit his wife. That would make this topic quite different. Anyway, I said no punishment. I could see a fine, but they were drunk and I would wager she pushed some buttons he threw some things... it happens. If he weren't a pro football players, no one would have heard or would care about this.

On a side note, explain the whole equality thing to me. You want to drive, you want to vote, you want to say things that would get any guy the pair of pliers and a blowtorch treatment but you don't want to get smacked around? I don't know what she said to him, but I would also wager that if a guy said the same things to him, he would be a lot worse off than she was. Here's a deal, you don't step out of line and we won't put you back in your place (or if you want to step out of line, be able to protect yourself.)

Call me whatever you want, but I'm not going to jump out in front of a car unless I want to get run over. It's not sexist or unsensitive, it's common sense. Now, unprovoked violence (against a man OR woman) should have legal repercussions.

Finally, I'm not condoning or endorsing violence against women, especially not a man beating his wife, but as a few people have pointed out: that is not the case with randy.

THE TRUTH IS, that none of us were there. Now I don't condone the hitting of a woman, but I know that woman can take it WAAAAAAAY beyond the point of slapping the ***** by assuming and taking advantage (and for granted) of the fact that MEn aren't supposed to hit women. Personally, If it were me, I have no use for a BIRD BRAIN WIFE when I'm making NFL money and I'm young. I know they have a kid, but in the position he's in, that woman should slap her dam self and be happy. They should split up, cause I know there's a point in a relationship that when you pass that point, there's never gonna be the same respect and feelings toward that person. Randy's gonna just get himself into more problems by sticking with her. &maybe he had drank alittle too much to add to that.

finatic1354 said:
Whatever... Once again I reiterate my last post and say SMACK THE HO! Keep her in line. And If you have something to say then you will get a fresh one also. I say keep all women in line. Its time to cut all the crap about women being defenseless. Put your foot down as a man or put it on her throat. :fire:

;) YEa, man. I thought "woman can do anything a man can do"....bla, bla, bla..Oh, except get slapped in the face, huh?? On top of all this, let's not get confused here..RANDY DID NOT HIT HIS WIFE.

ptmn said:
No action, because his wife probably got out of line and needed to be hit. She needs to learn Randy is making a lot of money and shouldn't set him off, or she'll be dealt with. Women think they can do too much and McMic ain't having that. He's my boy and he should play right away.
I didn't know that Florida Penitentiary allows it's "guest" to post on message boards :huh:

Back
Top Bottom