McMike vote | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike vote

adamprez2003 said:
Beaker used to beat Miss Piggy. It was one of the dark secrets hidden from the children who watched the Muppet Show

That was different. If you knew the situation that Beaker grew up in, and what Dr. Bunsen Honeydew was doing to him in that lab (the things that never made it on the show because of their cruel gorey nature), you'd understand the whole hitting Ms. Piggy. Plus, she was not pregnant! Also, she knew Karate and could defend herself. :yell:

dolphan north said:
That was different. If you knew the situation that Beaker grew up in, and what Dr. Bunsen Honeydew was doing to him in that lab (the things that never made it on the show because of their cruel gorey nature), you'd understand the whole hitting Ms. Piggy. Plus, she was not pregnant! Also, she knew Karate and could defend herself. :yell:

LOL. It's all coming together now. Miss Piggy also had that coke problem and I think Beaker was a meth freak

MarinoFAN13 said:
seriously!! There should only be one kind of "hitting" and hopefully it is enjoyable by both sides ;)

See now that's funny!

adamprez2003 said:
LOL. It's all coming together now. Miss Piggy also had that coke problem and I think Beaker was a meth freak

Wrong again. Piggy did have a crack problem, but beaker and Honeydew cooked it for her in the lab along with some Meth. Common mistake though.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Goodness.

I don't think you could shove a needle up your butt hole with a jackhammer.

Sounds niiiiice. Could you be a part of that?

dolphan north said:
Wrong again. Piggy did have a crack problem, but beaker and Honeydew cooked it for her in the lab along with some Meth. Common mistake though.

Rofl. I also heard that FOZZY BEAR was her pimp and used to sell her to those two old guys in the balcony to feed her habit

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol: I was just messing with you. But you really think what he said was bad enough for the ignore list?

Ever watch a woman get beaten by a man first hand (when you were too small to stop him?). Look I have a sick sense of humour but if you want to joke about that or racism, you lost me.

adamprez2003 said:
Rofl. I also heard that FOZZY BEAR was her pimp and used to sell her to those two old guys in the balcony to feed her habit

Yes unfortunately Miss Piggy would prostitute herself and do many things she normally would not do for her fix. I really feel bad for Kermit, who watched this go on and had to keep up a brave front for his little nephew Robin. I believe Scooter was also part of the Honeydew/Beaker gang. He was the delivery boy for the stuff. Very sad situation. :shakeno:

I'm surprised the show lasted as long as it did.

dolphan north said:
Yes unfortunately Miss Piggy would prostitute herself and do many things she normally would not do for her fix. I really feel bad for Kermit, who watched this go on and had to keep up a brave front for his little nephew Robin. I believe Scooter was also part of the Honeydew/Beaker gang. He was the delivery boy for the stuff. Very sad situation. :shakeno:

I'm surprised the show lasted as long as it did.
:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom