McMike vote | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike vote

to finish a thaught on my origional post If he is on the NFL clock its a different story harrasing a reporter or failing a drug test are things the NFL has a right to judicate.

wow-6 page she-itstorm-and again I say-sure will be happy when we get to talk about FOOTBALL again-and as for the question....anything that takes Randy away from catching TD's is BAAAADDDDDDDD-and he's an idiot for allowing it to happen, though women account for 50% of the problems, but only 5 % of the reported abuse (true, most can't fight like a man, especially a stud hoss like McMike)

I think it's obvious he didn't intentionally hit her. There is no way she would have had a "few drops of blood" if a 250 lb man actually intended to haul off and hit her.

If it comes out that he actually did wind up and hit her then he should be cut. Not for all the moral reasons enumerated on these pages or to send a message or to defend the honor of the greatest NFL team in the history of the NFL.

No he should be cut because if a 250 lb man hauls off on a unsuspecting woman and the best he can do is draw a few drops of blood, the man is too weak to play in the NFL. Perhaps chess is a more suitable occupation.

ptmn said:
No action, because his wife probably got out of line and needed to be hit. She needs to learn Randy is making a lot of money and shouldn't set him off, or she'll be dealt with. Women think they can do too much and McMic ain't having that. He's my boy and he should play right away.

Are you being sarcastic or are you really stuck in the 19th century?

It's pretty obvious he didn't "beat" her in this incident. She would've been in alot worse shape if he had actually beat her. Semantics are very important when describing this incident

MarinoFAN13 said:
that is scary....I surely have no problem walking away before hitting a women

Obviously because you've never been in a situation where you couldn't walk away. It sure is easy to judge when you've never experienced something like that. :rolleyes:

Randy has a serious problem. You NEVER hit your wife. Period. Never, never. Unfortunately this has happened before and it appears they are both caught in the "Cycle of Abuse". Tension leads to crisis and the victim denies what has happened with hope that the abuser will change. The cycle repeats its self over and over.

Randy is deserving of punishment and help if he desires it. I have little tolerance of men beating their wife's. If she yelling and "pushing his buttons" he needs to get up and leave, Pull the car over and walk away, just be the adult in the situation and leave. Being an NFL player, whatever he does, good or bad, is going to be the newspaper and he is either going to reap rewards or be scrutinized severely.

I know that NFL players are not the Boy Scouts of America but my hope is that the Dolphins organization will hold their players, coaches and staff to a higher standard. Suspend him for several games or trade him. I think Randy is in the last year of his contract and I'm sure this is going to come back and bite in his wallet. Maybe he will learn that there are consequences to his actions.

Beaker used to beat Miss Piggy. It was one of the dark secrets hidden from the children who watched the Muppet Show

ptmn said:
No action, because his wife probably got out of line and needed to be hit. She needs to learn Randy is making a lot of money and shouldn't set him off, or she'll be dealt with. Women think they can do too much and McMic ain't having that. He's my boy and he should play right away.

Clearly a joke. Just not very funny.:shakeno:

Doktor Ivel said:
i think he should be in jail, for at least 2 years

Only slightly harsh.

People who steal should have their hands cut off....

If convicted he will get some therapy sentencing and/or some community. Tops.

It was a misdemeanor people relax he didn't bash her head in with a bat or anything. Thing sjust got out of hand. People make mistakes lets not crucify him for it.

Back
Top Bottom