Media mofos who write dissertations telling owners, players, fans what they should do next or learn from the past | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media mofos who write dissertations telling owners, players, fans what they should do next or learn from the past

This mofo:

wrote this long bs commentary in which he tries to come off as all-knowing, and in which he does his best "i-hope-you-learned-from-your-past-eff-ups monologue", with a list of "21 lessons" Ross and Grier should learn or should have learned.

How may of you are tired of sports writers doing that shiz and writing those kinds of puff pieces?

Barry Jackson. Neither Ross nor Grier knows who you are and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if they did, they don't give a shiz about you and your so-called advice.
I thought he made some excellent points. I for one agreed with all of them and hope that Grier read that article too.

I thought he made some excellent points. I for one agreed with all of them and hope that Grier read that article too.

I know, right? It's like Barry reads Finheaven and is addressing many of the concerns we have about Ross and Grier, here. I am not sure how anyone could have a problem with that. And, as a bonus, I learned they are finally introducing McDaniel today at 10am. Woot! What's not to like?

Saturday GIF

This mofo:

wrote this long bs commentary in which he tries to come off as all-knowing, and in which he does his best "i-hope-you-learned-from-your-past-eff-ups monologue", with a list of "21 lessons" Ross and Grier should learn or should have learned.

How may of you are tired of sports writers doing that shiz and writing those kinds of puff pieces?

Barry Jackson. Neither Ross nor Grier knows who you are and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if they did, they don't give a shiz about you and your so-called advice.
What do you want the sports writers to write about?

This mofo:

I agreed with every one of his takes. I have no idea why you'd take issue with this article. Do you think learning from the past is a bad idea?

Back
Top Bottom