Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, hes going to use the excuse that joeckel was taken before we could pick at 3 but nevertheless we tried the trade with the jags(hence jac using the full clock) but they didn't bite on our offer... Then we went to plan b. Which plan was jordan? X?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Definite fail... but to be fair he was only off by 1 pick ...

with jordan now phin...someone is left out

I think since jordan got drafted, I really think Starks plays this year and not re-signed next year. They kick odrick inside and go from there...what u think

Guys, hes going to use the excuse that joeckel was taken before we could pick at 3 but nevertheless we tried the trade with the jags(hence jac using the full clock) but they didn't bite on our offer... Then we went to plan b. Which plan was jordan? X?

This is probably EXACTLY what happened.

In other words, jax and the raidahs just made ireland look like the complete and utter FOOL he is. We got snookered out of half our draft to move up all the way to 3 for NOTHING. We got stuck with a defensive player we did NOT need.

And we STILL have no LT which means ireland will have yet more STUPIDITY up his sleeve for the rest of the draft.

Even I didn't think it could possibly be this bad. And I have less faith in ireland than almost anyone else on this board. He has taken stupid to a new level.

In other words, jax and the raidahs just made ireland look like the complete and utter FOOL he is. We got snookered out of half our draft to move up all the way to 3 for NOTHING. We got stuck with a defensive player we did NOT need.

And we STILL have no LT which means ireland will have yet more STUPIDITY up his sleeve for the rest of the draft.

Even I didn't think it could possibly be this bad. And I have less faith in ireland than almost anyone else on this board. He has taken stupid to a new level.
Miami new that Jacksonville was taking Joeckel before they traded for #3 pick

Half the draft?

Dafuq you talking about.

And please get off the LT bs. Not worth a top pick.

Do you even know how the draft works? Each team knows the pic prior to being placed on the clock. Miami would have known the pic before placing the trade! Duh!

Yeah......No...
Doesn't happen like that dude.

I'm beginning to suspect that the Enduro persona was created by someone on the Fins payroll to use this forum to spread "supposed" inside information and manipulate the opinion of other trams researching what they expect the Dolophins to do with their pick. Anything realeased to the press would seem too suspicious but Finheaven, hmmmm... maybe there's something to those rumors after all.

Enduro you silly goose! Why didn't you post what plan E was? I'm sure you knew this was a possibility but forgot to mention it.

Twit.

I'm beginning to suspect that the Enduro persona was created by someone on the Fins payroll to use this forum to spread "supposed" inside information and manipulate the opinion of other trams researching what they expect the Dolophins to do with their pick. Anything realeased to the press would seem too suspicious but Finheaven, hmmmm... maybe there's something to those rumors after all.

I could see that as well. Itd probably be really easy for teams to pay guys to inspect specific opponent's teams forums for any possible leaks of info.

I dont know,Enduro was correct in the trade up and our player wasnt there.Miami was going to back out of the raider trade when Jacksonville took Joeckel and when the raiders lowered the asking price last second before Miami hung the phone up Miami said what the hey and took Dion Jordon.Gotta like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom