Mel Kiper Jr. will be on with Hank today 5pm to 6. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper Jr. will be on with Hank today 5pm to 6.

He's high(literally & figureatively) on Rivers. I'm surprised he has Schaub above Navarre & Pickett.

This is fvcking stupid. The No Fun League has made it so that we can't even listen to WQAM live over the internet anymore.

Kiper is high on rivers....he says that Rashaun Woods and Lee Evans will be 2nd and 3rd round picks...............

He says that Reggie Williams can be around when the dolphins pick........

Don't get your hopes up too high. I don't have faith at all in this coaching staff to actually draft someone respected... this is what I forsee:

With the 23rd pick overall, the Miami Dolphins select:
Roland D. McSuckerton, CB, Palm Beach Community College 3rd string back-up

Originally posted by ckparrothead
This is fvcking stupid. The No Fun League has made it so that we can't even listen to WQAM live over the internet anymore.

:confused:

Originally posted by Gonk
Don't get your hopes up too high. I don't have faith at all in this coaching staff to actually draft someone respected... this is what I forsee:

With the 23rd pick overall, the Miami Dolphins select:
Roland D. McSuckerton, CB, Palm Beach Community College 3rd string back-up

The coaching staff doesn't draft.....try again.

Originally posted by Section126
Kiper is high on rivers....he says that Rashaun Woods and Lee Evans will be 2nd and 3rd round picks...............

Mel thinks Reggie-Will may be around? If Williams is there at #20, he's the BIGGEST no-brainer pick of all the potential falls.

I can see Evans dropping to the 2nd because of the injuries(& I think he would be a steal if he drops that far), but Woods? Maybe, because I don't expect him to clock very well.

If you have a pop up blocker....you have to temporarily disable it(control key?)....in order for WQAM to stream....

He didn't say that Woods & Evans would fall specifically to the 2nd or 3rd round, just that WRs will fall in general. If all three, Clayton, Woods, & Evans are all on the board when we pick we should trade down. Now if Reggie Williams is somehow available that's who we take. He claims that he'll run a 4.25 40 at the combine.

Please tell us the position when you post player names for those of us who are ignorant to college football like myself. Thanks. :)

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Who is Reggie Williams?

WR from Washington, he's 6'4/220 with ALL-WORLD potential. He has TO-like potential, he's fast too.

Hold up, I'll get you a good prospect page on him.

Back
Top Bottom