Mel Kiper Jr. will be on with Hank today 5pm to 6. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper Jr. will be on with Hank today 5pm to 6.

SMAD I can live with that too. Would be a very good decision. Pickett reminds me alot of Pennington.

I see him hitting 4.5. Later on in a private workout 4.45.

Reggie Williams will not run a 4.25 at the Combine. If he runs a 4.45 I will be stunned.

In fact I am willing to walk from London to Miami if he runs a 4.25

Why is everyone hung up on spending such a high pick on WR? The draft is so rich in WR we don't have to spend a high pick on one.

Once again depending on what we do in Free Agency, should dictate what we do. If we pick up a FA OLineman then WR should be the second pick we make. QB would be the preferred number one pick. Rivers is the answer. If we don't get a FA lineman then we have to go OLine. This team it will all start and end with running Ricky. You also have to protect that old FA QB or the Rookie, whichever you end up with.

If we draft a safety or any defender I will cry. And not tears of joy. If Sean Taylor becomes the best to ever play the game, he doesn't get us closer to the SB because we already have a good defense and we have zero offense. PLEASE don't draft defense in the first two picks.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Why is everyone hung up on spending such a high pick on WR? The draft is so rich in WR we don't have to spend a high pick on one.

Once again depending on what we do in Free Agency, should dictate what we do. If we pick up a FA OLineman then WR should be the second pick we make. QB would be the preferred number one pick. Rivers is the answer. If we don't get a FA lineman then we have to go OLine. This team it will all start and end with running Ricky. You also have to protect that old FA QB or the Rookie, whichever you end up with.

If we draft a safety or any defender I will cry. And not tears of joy. If Sean Taylor becomes the best to ever play the game, he doesn't get us closer to the SB because we already have a good defense and we have zero offense. PLEASE don't draft defense in the first two picks.

i agree finatic wholeheartedly but you bring up Sean Taylor and i would say dishing of Marion and getting Taylor would be a coup. But there is no doubt we need QB most and OL way more than WR. there are not only alot of WR in draft, but in FA that will get cut from teams and so on....... If somehow we could get Terrell Owens and Brunell and draft QB and alot of Oline in draft i would go for that bigtime. But thats gonna take some doin.

Originally posted by Boomer

Everything that I read about Reggie Wiliams says he is fast so I wouldn't be surprise if he runs a good 40 time.

Minus - watch the kid - he isn't that fast. He won't run a 4.25.

Originally posted by Boomer
Uh...don't you mean SWIM?

Love your draft stuff buddy...I thought Winslow as staying in college? :D

None of these pretty WRs will ever see the ball unless we get some offensive line help.

Draft or free agency. All the sexy picks (WR, QB, SS) need to be put on hold until we got ourself some big uglies.

J

Back
Top Bottom