Mel Kiper Jr. will be on with Hank today 5pm to 6. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper Jr. will be on with Hank today 5pm to 6.

Reggie Williams will probably be like Andre Johnson from last year.. Andre Johnson was not predicted to be a #3 pick as soon as the NFL season was finished, but the combine did wonders.. Reggie Williams will probably be the 2nd WR taken in the draft right after Fitzgerald

Reggie Williams will be the next Randy Moss, except with the fire to be the absolute best in the NFL.. This cat is scary, he better not be drafted by the Jets or Bills..

The next Randy Moss...except better. Hmmph. I get tired of these accolades being tossed around nonsensically on guys we could not possibly know will be that good.

Originally posted by minus
You don't draft QB if Reggie Williams is available at #20.I will be shock if he is available when we pick.

Kiper said that Reggie Williams told him that he would be able to run a 4.2 forty. That would be incredible for a player his size.

Johnson didn't participate at the combine, his personal workouts are what helped him.

Roy Williams screwed himself out of a lot of money by not leaving early last year. He would have been the 2nd or 3rd pick, now he may barely be in the top 10.

Originally posted by PhinstiGator

Kiper said that Reggie Williams told him that he would be able to run a 4.2 forty. That would be incredible for a player his size.

LOL, I said that 5 minutes before you did.

If he runs a 4.25 like he claims, he'll be the first WR off the board & not Fitz or Roy.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The next Randy Moss...except better. Hmmph. I get tired of these accolades being tossed around nonsensically on guys we could not possibly know will be that good.

"Nonsensically" ?

I've seen this guy play, and this guy is no joke.. I've seen him play alot so I wouldn't say it's "non-sensically"

This is the only WR I'm talking about so obviously I would know something about this guy.. Fitzgerald, Roy Williams and those other WR's, I haven't seen play as much to make comments on them..

I can live with two Huskies being our first two picks, WR Reggie Williams in round 1 & QB Cody Pickett in round 3, it would give them a nice sense of familiarity.

This kid Reggie has no motivational problems.. He has all the athletic ability you look for in a dominant WR and the size to go with it as well at 6'4".. or 6'5"..

As long as Buffalo or the Jets do not get him, I'll be happy.. He won't be with Miami..

Kiper, take his opinion for what it's worth, said today that Reggie may fall a bit in the draft because of the quality of depth. & that goes for all WRs, that's why I'm saying trade down unless one of the Williams are on the board.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Kiper, take his opinion for what it's worth, said today that Reggie may fall a bit in the draft because of the quality of depth. & that goes for all WRs, that's why I'm saying trade down unless one of the Williams are on the board.

I would really love for Miami to get a 10-15 first round pick for Adewale Ogunleye.. If Reggie Williams drops to us and Spielman does not pick him up, he's a loser in my book from then on..

You need O line for sure. Marino may like Sage or a FA (Feeley prehaps?) unless he find a can't miss. Go O line or WR. One BIG GOT TO WR is what Norv lacks since Gadsden has almost vainshed. We'll see...

Williams appears to be a long strider to me, which makes it harder to gain seperation. I've always heard his problem has been top-end speed so if he were to run a 4.25 that would end that criticism.

Williams does have a very ****y attitude and even talked coming out of HS how he was good enough to go straight to the pros. The next Moss? If you're talking attitude he's well on his way.

Back
Top Bottom