Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft

if you want flags left and right called on the dolphins offense.... draft Oher

Yea? Wow, he is that that bad on the discipline lol. Well that isn't tolerated here in Miami, so they would correct that quickly. I think Sparano makes u do some crazy **** if u get more than 1 flag in a game, like walk on hot coals or some ****. Oher would have to break that habit quick fast.

I'm surprised Kiper thinks Maualuga and Oher both drop that far down. Either look good at 20+ (even 15+ to me).

And the Fins taking a WR in round 1? Horrible in almost every sense of the word. Its not even going for the best pick available, its just random picking.

Mel Kiper Jr. I give him a C on his mock draft analysis. I think it's fitting.

And it goes a little something like this...

1 Detroit - Matthew Stafford QB Georgia

2 St. Louis - Andre Smith OT Alabama

3 Kansas City - Mark Sanchez QB USC

4 Seattle - Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech

5 Cleveland - Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest

6 Cincinnati - Jason Smith OT Baylor

7 Oakland - Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri

8 Jacksonville - Eugene Monroe OT Virginia

9 Green Bay - Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St.

10 San Francisco - Aaron Maybin DE/OLB Penn St.

11 Buffalo - Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma St.

12 Denver - B.J. Raji DT Boston College

13 Washington - Brian Orakpo DE Texas

14 New Orleans - Vontae Davis CB Illinois

15 Houston - Everette Brown DE Florida St.

16 San Diego - Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia

17 New York Jets - Percy Harvin WR Florida

18 Chicago - Tyson Jackson DE LSU

19 Tampa Bay - Josh Freeman QB Kansas St.

20 Detroit (from Dallas) - Rey Maualuga LB USC

21 Philadelphia - Chris "Beanie" Wells RB Ohio St.

22 Minnesota - Hakeem Nicks WR North Carolina

23 New England - Brian Cushing LB USC

24 Atlanta - Larry English DE/OLB No. Illinois

25 Miami - Darrius Heyward-Bey WR Mryland

26 Baltimore - D.J. Moore CB Vanderbilt

27 Indianapolis - Peria Jerry DT Mississippi

28 Philadelphia (from Carolina) - Michael Oher OT Mississippi

29 New York Giants - James Laurinaitis LB Ohio St.

30 Tennessee - Michael Johnson DE Georgia Tech

31 Arizona - LeSean McCoy RB Pittsburgh

32 Pittsburgh - Alex Mack C California

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3850049

What do you guys think?

:sidelol: No this is Hilarious... But don't be surprised if alot of the players pretty much fall like this. Rey and James are not surprises to me in this draft. But in this draft I've love it if the Dolphins picked up Oher. Long AND Oher wow, wow.

i listen to mel kiper jr. but i dont always take his ideas, his analasys, his thoughts to the fullest. i always do more research into things, because i do not trust him totally

you are a good teacher!!! C sounds like a good grade

Mel Kiper Jr. I give him a C on his mock draft analysis. I think it's fitting.

i listen to mel kiper jr. but i dont always take his ideas, his analasys, his thoughts to the fullest. i always do more research into things, because i do not trust him totally

you are a good teacher!!! C sounds like a good grade
Hey Bane. I hit you back at the other site about Ginn (LoungeRat).

i just looked at the draft again an if Laurinaitis and Mack are still available for us, i don't see us passing up on them...... especially for a speedy WR that only had one game over 5 catches this past season. Track star in the NFL... kinda scary to me.

i just looked at the draft again an if Laurinaitis and Mack are still available for us, i don't see us passing up on them...... especially for a speedy WR that only had one game over 5 catches this past season. Track star in the NFL... kinda scary to me.
Mack sucks. All he does is fall down.

I really like the Heyward-Bey pick. It makes perfect sense because there isn't good value there at a more glaring need and he would be BPA. Oher is not needed even though I like him.

i'd rather not take a lineman 1st round... but Mack has great awareness, great strength and is very aggressive with technique, unlike Satelle..... but yes, his base and legs is questionable.

to add to base and legs... most lineman i have watched, and seen have the same type of problems. i dont like many lineman all-in-all this year. a lot of plodding, a lot of bad legs, poor base, and a lot of playing high and poor technique

I really like the Heyward-Bey pick. It makes perfect sense because there isn't good value there at a more glaring need and he would be BPA. Oher is not needed even though I like him.

i'd rather not take a lineman 1st round... but Mack has great awareness, great strength and is very aggressive with technique, unlike Satelle..... but yes, his base and legs is questionable.

to add to base and legs... most lineman i have watched, and seen have the same type of problems. i dont like many lineman all-in-all this year. a lot of plodding, a lot of bad legs, poor base, and a lot of playing high and poor technique
Ya, that's why we should go all defense and maybe actually take Heyward-Bey.

i TOTALLY agree with you on going all defense, especially throughout like rounds 1-4!!!

disagree with you on Heyward-Bey. it does scare me with speed demons in the NFL.... if people are not happy with Ginn right now, lets not bring in the same type of guy with Heyward-Bey (especially first round)

Ya, that's why we should go all defense and maybe actually take Heyward-Bey.

Alright I'm a Trojans fan and all, but since when is Mark Sanchez a top 3 pick? If the guy could actually put together a clutch drive, the Trojans would have been national champs.

Alright I'm a Trojans fan and all, but since when is Mark Sanchez a top 3 pick? If the guy could actually put together a clutch drive, the Trojans would have been national champs.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Mike Mayock is the one that I trust and he says that neither QBs get a top 20 grade from him. Though, one should go top ten...

Mack sucks? You think Heyward-Bey would be a good pick at #25? Sorry... but I'm glad you're not running the show.

Parcells/Ireland won't take Heyward-Bey if he's available at #44, let alone #25. An underclassman WR with pedestrian college production is not what the Trifecta looks for on the first day of the draft.

Back
Top Bottom