Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft

i did have Heyward-Bey as one of my WR's to look at and keep watching, but definitely not first round drafting.... we need way too much otherwise, especially defense, to take a WR early like that and hope....

there are many WR's in the draft this year that could pan out for miami and help us out.... dont need to jump on that position so early... maybe 3rd round-4th

I don't want the Dolphins to draft a WR with the first pick but I wouldn't be that upset if they selected Darrius Heyward-Bey. The guy is a great WR. I don't know why so many people are hating on him, seems like a lot of you haven't seen him play much. The guy can catch everything, I can't recall him dropping a pass.

i am not hating on him... i think with our needs, i dont want to go WR first round, especially for him who basically is a speed threat (like Ginn, but more polished)... if we snagged him in the 3rd i wouldnt mind, but there are also other solid WR's around throughout the draft. i jsut dont want to go first round for a WR, one that can basically be hit or miss due tohim mostly being a speed threat.

I don't want the Dolphins to draft a WR with the first pick but I wouldn't be that upset if they selected Darrius Heyward-Bey. The guy is a great WR. I don't know why so many people are hating on him, seems like a lot of you haven't seen him play much. The guy can catch everything, I can't recall him dropping a pass.

i am not hating on him... i think with our needs, i dont want to go WR first round, especially for him who basically is a speed threat (like Ginn, but more polished)... if we snagged him in the 3rd i wouldnt mind, but there are also other solid WR's around throughout the draft. i jsut dont want to go first round for a WR, one that can basically be hit or miss due tohim mostly being a speed threat.

I wasn't talking about you, you didn't have to repeat yourself. I agree with you.

No Williams Moore in the first round . . . he is free falling from a bad senior year and a bad week so far in senior bowl practices. We maybe could grab him in round 2 . . . seriously . . . he is going to need a good game and a good combine.

I've seen almost every game of Moore's, and he will be a bust. He can't cover...

i would be shocked if the front office went wr within the first 3 picks,
round 3/4 looks good for a wr.

I was just watching ESPN... Mel Kiper was hiping up all the "play-makers galore" in this group.... which makes me think he doesn't really think of solid players that miami might need to fill in and get for FOOTBALL... but instead an explosive possible play maker to get miami maybe quick and easy points??? i not sure.... jsut a thought

i will be going on absolutley no limb here by saying WE WILL NOT DRAFT A RECEiVER ION THE FIRST DAY IF THE 2009 NFL DRAFT!

Give me that free saftey from Alabama, and i'll be all smiles.

Give me that free saftey from Alabama, and i'll be all smiles.

Rashad Johnson...he or Louis Delmas would look good in a Phins uni. Parcells is just so known for taking hybrid LB's high, and big guys mainly in the first.

I know I have said this before, but we don't need Heyward Bey. We already have an underdeveloped 6'3" 205 lbs WR who runs a 4.18 named Todd Lowber.

Horrible pick i would pick larinitous (however you spell it) if he was still there

Back
Top Bottom