Mel Kiper's latest mock: Dolphins take CB Youboty | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's latest mock: Dolphins take CB Youboty

Youboty is a good player. I'd probably not take him at 16. I'd take Antonio Cromartie there if it fell the way Mel predicted, or Demeco Ryans, or even Simpson.

Just to set the record straight, Miami WILL NOT draft LenDale White.

Philter25 said:
Alan is a late 2nd round pick at best right now. It wouldnt suprise me if his counterpart, Anwar Phillips, was selected before him.
after his horrid display at the senior bowl and practices, phillips won't be drafted on the first day. as for zemaitis, i like him. he definitely fits the nick saban mold for a DB, but you're right about his man-to-man skills, but i think he'd be an immediate impact at nickelback, and potentially could move to safety. of course, travis daniels kinda has that tweener role already, so...

Boomer said:
Youboty is a good player. I'd probably not take him at 16. I'd take Antonio Cromartie there if it fell the way Mel predicted, or Demeco Ryans, or even Simpson.

Just to set the record straight, Miami WILL NOT draft LenDale White.

ahh man, so no wishbone this year boom? ;)

I can't remember seeing Youboty. Any scouting report? I know he's a big corner and that's certainly something Saban will be looking for pretty early in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom