Member List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Member List

Damn I have been shamed into paying, I am not sure when I last paid, I think the last thing I paid for was the Photo software so if that is right just PM a bill for premium membership and I will paypal it to you.

Cheers

Paul

LOL... the last thing I want this to be is a shame thing. Trust me, it's my fault for not being on top of this as much as I should be. I will be for now on though...

Thanks though... I'll be home from work around 7ish... and I'll PM you then...

sincerely,
AJ

NCDolphan said:
OK I have thought about my hastiness and decided to remain a member of Finheaven. I realized that months of torture could not make me join the forementioned. Let me know the lowdown AJ, I think I paid about 4 months ago via Paypal.
Your information has been found and updated - thanks man!

canadainfin-fan said:
hey i am 1oo% scottish whats your point :lol:
Then you understand exactly what I mean! Actually I could tell that with the spelling of your user name, too many Drams of Single Malt!:roflmao:
Hey I used to live in St. Catharines, I had the 'pleasure' of going to Brock University, used to go up to Oakville on occasion. Haven't been back since 90, need to go back to TO and that area sometime soon.

Cheers

Thank you Andrew.

FYI, I renewed on 9/25 for one year. Perhaps you could update your list.

btw I rec'd a note from USPS that my t-shirt "is in the mail". I'm looking forward to it.

FinHeavenAJ said:
Is your information correct now?

Sorry, no it isn't. I joined for a quarter in June and then upon renewal in September, I upgraded to a year long renewal. So my "join" date is correct but my renewal should be September of 05.

Thanks for checking.

Back
Top Bottom