Member List | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Member List

Cool - thanks for the correction. It's all updated now. BTW - I just choose a random date...

canadainfin-fan said:
no single malt but lots of GUINNESS :xii:
AHHHHHHHHHHH Guiness AHHHHHHHHHHH Now that's a drink, I love a good Guiness, hard to get a good one over here, but when I get back to London or over to Dublin it is nice to get a fresh pint of the stuff. I am also a fan of Beamish which is a Co. Cork Stout, can get it over here in some good Irish bars.

Anyway back to the topic, as of today I will not longer be a retrobate, slacker, hobo, parasite, deadbeat dad, etc etc ad nauseum to the Finheaven, and I swear on the the Miami Dolphins Playbook that I will uphold my payment schedule give or take 12 months or so.

AJ, Paypal coming your way today.

Cheers

MNFINFAN said:
AHHHHHHHHHHH Guiness AHHHHHHHHHHH Now that's a drink, I love a good Guiness, hard to get a good one over here, but when I get back to London or over to Dublin it is nice to get a fresh pint of the stuff. I am also a fan of Beamish which is a Co. Cork Stout, can get it over here in some good Irish bars.

Anyway back to the topic, as of today I will not longer be a retrobate, slacker, hobo, parasite, deadbeat dad, etc etc ad nauseum to the Finheaven, and I swear on the the Miami Dolphins Playbook that I will uphold my payment schedule give or take 12 months or so.

AJ, Paypal coming your way today.

Cheers

Here is an idea. Lets make a box with a handle on it, so you can carry six bottle of Guiness all at one time.....

BRILLIANT!!!!!

AJ --

Just noticed the date on here -- I think my membership was actually up in March, or at least I got a note about it and paid for it then.

Not sure when I get the nifty '3x' (sucker) logo...

The list is updated. If anyone is missing or has wrong information... please let me know. :cool:

HofCityFan said:
Hey AJ the list still has me as owing in May, and I need the new shinny 3x sign
What the heck is 3x Premium Member sign?? Aren't I a 3x Premie, or is that 3 time an arse, can't remember what my wife calls me :D

AJ, I could have sworn you were going to send me a shirt sometime, but the mail box is awfully empty :(. Let me know if I rate one of those bad boys, need it for my trip to MIA for the PAts game.

Back
Top Bottom