Merged: 1 guy from tonights game that you want... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 1 guy from tonights game that you want...

GreenMonster said:
Vince Young, this guy is a game breaker. Much better passer than Vick at this stage, and almost as good a runner. If we have a chance to get Vince Young I want him, imagine this guy behind center and Ronnie behind him. Scary..

I will quote myself from halftime. GAMEBREAKER>

Young in my dream (and trust me before this game I would have never said that)
Winston Justice
Okam
Huff
Dwayne Jarrett

Wright and Bing didn't appeal to me at all.

Matt Leinart if we can trade up for him. Jonathan Scott if we can't.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I would donate my right n*t if it would help us get Vince Young. More realistically, I like the mock drafts that have us landing Michael Huff. Every time he was in position to make a tackle, the ball carrier went to the ground.

Well that may help since we could possibly trade with the jets and get young, they would have to accept the trade because they have no balls :lol:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I would donate my right n*t if it would help us get Vince Young. More realistically, I like the mock drafts that have us landing Michael Huff. Every time he was in position to make a tackle, the ball carrier went to the ground.

Except that one stiff arm given to him courtesy of LenDale White, when he went to the ground as opposed to the ball carrier. I thought that Huff was a big time hitter?.. I didn't see any of that tonight from him. Maybe that was someone else being discussed..

Admittedly I haven't seen many of the Texas games this year, so I could very well have been mistaken.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I cant say a name to be sure, but I would love to draft the next Lawrence Taylor. That would make me happy. even a Dan marino clone would do :D

We already have a Dan Marino clone on the roster. Gus Freotte. We have never had a qb with the chemistry this guy has and the reason Marino never won a superbowl was he did not6 know the system

dlockz said:
We already have a Dan Marino clone on the roster. Gus Freotte. We have never had a qb with the chemistry this guy has and the reason Marino never won a superbowl was he did not6 know the system

:eek:

dlockz said:

I might be one of the few people who gets it because I was there for the whole 'chemistry' thing :lol:

That was cold man....but funny

Of players we might be availabe for our at #16 I liked the play of DB Huff & OT Scott. USC's RB LenDale White was very impressive but no way we take him if he comes out. I was disappointed in SS Bing and DT Wright. The USC inside running game tore up the Texans. Right where 1rst rounder Wright was supposed to be. Bing came in with a huge reputation as a big hitter and playmaker but didn't live up to the hype.
Possible considerations for 3rd round picks I liked were the big USC Guard and the Texans CB Griffin. Guess I should include T Justice. Didn't here his name a lot but that's usually good news for an offensive lineman.

On a side note, I don't remember seeing hardly any plays from the LBs from either team. Did any show up for the game?

Edit: If I have to choose one at #16, I'd go with Huff.

I would say Huff also. Jon Scott would be nice, but probably won't fall to #16. That massive LG for USC, #71, what a roadgrader.

Dolphins need a CB and a safty.

I hope we take CB.Huff Texas or Safty Darnell Bing USC.I dont want to take a QB unless we move up to get either Vince Young or Matt Lineart.Im sorry, but Jay Cutler is too much of a gamble.He played for Vanderbuilt.Are you kidding me with that.I will bet my life Jay Cutler will go in the second round anyway.Bottomline is we need young talent in our secondary.Madison is on the way out the door.I feel Danails is not ready yet.Be for real here.He got burned last year.I no he,s a rookie but still.I just still hope we can move up to get Young or Lineart.I dont think it will happen.So i think the best step is to crab C.Huff CB Texas or D.Bing safty USC.

kingfin said:
I hope we take CB.Huff Texas or Safty Darnell Bing USC.I dont want to take a QB unless we move up to get either Vince Young or Matt Lineart.Im sorry, but Jay Cutler is too much of a gamble.He played for Vanderbuilt.Are you kidding me with that.I will bet my life Jay Cutler will go in the second round anyway.Bottomline is we need young talent in our secondary.Madison is on the way out the door.I feel Danails is not ready yet.Be for real here.He got burned last year.I no he,s a rookie but still.I just still hope we can move up to get Young or Lineart.I dont think it will happen.So i think the best step is to crab C.Huff CB Texas or D.Bing safty USC.

Roethlisberger played at Miami of Ohio. At least Vandy plays good teams every week.

I wouldn't mind Huff, Bing I'll pass on (in the first round). Cutler will go in the first round, might even be gone by the time we pick.

if Daniels isnt ready what makes you think a DB of out college will?

Back
Top Bottom