Merged 1 Million times: Simon to the Colts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 1 Million times: Simon to the Colts

Colts sign Simon

Not sure if this has already been posted but Fox sports just announced he signed with the Colts. I don't know how to post links but you can go to Fox sports or NFL.com

KTOWNFINFAN said:
Not sure if this has already been posted but Fox sports just announced he signed with the Colts. I don't know how to post links but you can go to Fox sports or NFL.com

Why is this not on the main page. This is breaking news. Or has it already been posted??

he signed yesterday, or two days ago. I wasnt expecting dolphins to sign him anyway.

KTOWNFINFAN said:
Why is this not on the main page. This is breaking news. Or has it already been posted??

It has nothing to do with the Dolphins and it's been posted 13 times now.

corey simon to the colts.

damn i just heard on nfl live that simon went to the colts i really was hoping to pick him up. :cry:

holy mother of repeat post.. use the search button .. think its been posted and moved to general nfl like 10xs

Mindwarp said:
holy mother of repeat post.. use the search button .. think its been posted and moved to general nfl like 10xs

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom