Merged: 2006 Free Agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Free Agents

AquaInferno said:
How is Clements overall?
clements is a very good player. he can tackle very well. i can not remember the last time he missed a tackle. and i definatly remember those things. he is also a shut down corner.

the only downside to him, is he will play great all game, but have one dumb *** play. it might be an obvious pass interference when he had good coverage or getting in to a wrestling match after the play. hes gotten better at not having that 1 play, but its still something to make a note of.

IMO, he will be one of the most valued FAs this season. and if the bills are smart, they would sign him to a 7 year deal and pay him top 5 money (maybe top 2). if not, they will atleast franchise him and get a draft pick for him.

he is much better than the other FA CBs. (and some of those CBs are very good players).

ch19079 said:
clements is a very good player. he can tackle very well. i can not remember the last time he missed a tackle. and i definatly remember those things. he is also a shut down corner.

the only downside to him, is he will play great all game, but have one dumb *** play. it might be an obvious pass interference when he had good coverage or getting in to a wrestling match after the play. hes gotten better at not having that 1 play, but its still something to make a note of.

IMO, he will be one of the most valued FAs this season. and if the bills are smart, they would sign him to a 7 year deal and pay him top 5 money (maybe top 2). if not, they will atleast franchise him and get a draft pick for him.

he is much better than the other FA CBs. (and some of those CBs are very good players).

I want the Phins to make a move for him, I made him chicken sandwhiches at Burger King when they were doing 2004 training camp in Rochester.

The correct answer is:

Reggie Wayne for the win.

Clements should ask for top CB money and someone will give it to him.

Philter25 said:
The correct answer is:

I think we would, if we got rid of Madison with no or very little cap hit.

2006 FA's

Here's a list of guys that will be FA's next year...any you like...scroll down the page once you get there to see them.

Free Agents

My opinion on Miami's 2006 free agents:

Definately want back if the price is right: S Bell, WR Gilmore, FB Morris, FS Schulters, C McKinney.

WR Boston, Newson: Both these guys are on IR again, and wouldn't be surprised if neither are even offered a minimum contract.

OT McDougle: Would be surprised if he's offered any contract.

CB Thomas, LB Rogers, QB Rosenfels, OL Ephraim, LB Glenn, RB Minor: All minimum offers unless something changes big time over next 7 games.

Philter25 said:
The correct answer is:

i think Indy resigns him...he'll be replacing Marvin when he decides to hang them up.

Eshlemon said:
My opinion on Miami's 2006 free agents:

Definately want back if the price is right: S Bell, WR Gilmore, FB Morris, FS Schulters, C McKinney.

WR Boston, Newson: Both these guys are on IR again, and wouldn't be surprised if neither are even offered a minimum contract.

OT McDougle: Would be surprised if he's offered any contract.

CB Thomas, LB Rogers, QB Rosenfels, OL Ephraim, LB Glenn, RB Minor: All minimum offers unless something changes big time over next 7 games.

What about the players from other teams, who'd you like?

Back
Top Bottom