Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters

steveincolorado

R.I.P. Max
Reaction score
Future Dolphins Schedules

Just an FYI for those that are interested. In 2001, the NFL announced a rotating schedule for the next eight years (2001-2009). Here are the oppenents for the Dolphins next season thru 2009.

Home Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay, Minnesota, AFC-West
Away Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, AFC-North

Home Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas, NY Giants, AFC-West
Away Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, AFC-South

Home Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, AFC-North
Away Denver, Kansas City, Arizona, St. Louis, AFC-South

Home Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, AFC-North
Away Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Carlolina, AFC-West

Of course we play Buffalo, New England and the $%#%^Jets, but this is just a heads up for the next couple of years.

They way this season is going, we're going to have a favorable schedule next season. BUT we still have to show up and play, no gimmies.

Other than Indianapolis, all the games on our 2006 schedule look very winnable.

if the season ended today, you would add baltimore and san diego to next year's schedule

Why do we keep playing the AFC west? That would be 3 years in a row (including this year). I think I'm missing something.

I know the schedule looks favorable now, but those teams could be completey different for better or worse by this time next season. Draft and free agency will have an effect.

FinsAreLife said:
very...wow i think were gunna go far next year
dude, i had that optimistic opinion (on this year) as recently as 2 weeks ago...all it takes is one break..thats the difference between 13-3, or 3-13..either way.

The rest of the division plays the same teams except for 2, so it's not going to be as much of a cakewalk as you're making it out to be.

WitheringPlant said:
Why do we keep playing the AFC west? That would be 3 years in a row (including this year). I think I'm missing something.
no you only play the division once every 4 years. but we play at least 1 team from eveyr AFC division every year

PatsSuck456 said:
and with our cap space a deep playoff run looks likely.

I agree if we use the cap like we did last offseason and add 1 or 2 big names because we have the cash we can be looking like a possible contender next year.

kastofsna120 said:
no you only play the division once every 4 years. but we play at least 1 team from eveyr AFC division every year
Ah, I thought the AFC-West on there meant we were playing the whole division.

Back
Top Bottom