Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
2006 is looking very good for us!!! :)

BUT, I won't be able to see my Phins in Denver until 2008. :cry:

I just thought that I'd post this and let those that say the NFL screws us over with the schedule see that the opponets are set (except for two).
You can go to the Dolphins site and look under "Future Schedules" and see how the breakdown actually happens.

its not about WHO we play necessarily, its about WHEN and WHERE we play them, like BUFFALO in BUFFALO in DECEMBER! or like having New England, Philly and Buffalo ALL in one month, THATS the kind of stuff thats annoying.

Next years scedule?

I know im going to get a lot of crap for talking about next year, but who knows which divisions (besides our own), we play next year?

I am pretty sure they place the NFC North next year and the AFC South.

Besides the obvious games. The last games are determined by our finish this year.

HOME
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Green Bay
Minnesota
AFC West

AWAY
Houston
Indianapolis
Chicago
Detroit
AFC North

byroan said:
Besides the obvious games. The last games are determined by our finish this year.

HOME
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Green Bay
Minnesota
AFC West

AWAY
Houston
Indianapolis
Chicago
Detroit
AFC North
If the season ended today, the AFC West team would be the Kansas City Chiefs and the AFC North team would be the Cleveland Browns.

what umean by teh browns and chiefs? why is that?

great, we get to go into indy next year, man can we get a weekend with manning with a hangnail and marvin turf toe, and while we are at it after they win the superbowl this year lets have edge do a to and reggie wayne be playing for us!! lol

You can go to the Dolphins site and see the future opponents. The league put together an 8 year plan on scheduling in 2002. Our opponents are set except for two thru 2009. Click on schedule and then future schedule and you'll see what I mean.

steveincolorado said:
You can go to the Dolphins site and see the future opponents. The league put together an 8 year plan on scheduling in 2002. Our opponents are set except for two thru 2009. Click on schedule and then future schedule and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks alot man...will do.

Back
Top Bottom